What's the difference between Euro and USA spec Enzo ? | FerrariChat

What's the difference between Euro and USA spec Enzo ?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by F430-Monza, Oct 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F430-Monza

F430-Monza Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2004
    I'm wondering what's the difference as both are left hand drive vehicles !
    Can any experts out there clarify ?
    Thanks in advance

2. Sonora

Sonora Karting

Mar 11, 2004
    Toronto, Ontario
    Euro Spec ones have smaller side indicators on the side of the car, and Euro ones also have Amber coloured rear tail lights, whereas the US-Spec are cleared out.

3. F430-Monza

BANNED

Sep 26, 2004
    Thanks for the pointer...but anything else besides the indicators ?
    So are there more Euro or USA specs Enzo out of the total 399 units made by Ferrari SPA ?

4. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    MANY more Euro cars than USA cars. Someone correct me but I think only 50 cars came to the US.

As for differences, you will notice that price is also a major factor. People just do not like to purchase Euro cars because they are mostly problems. If you bring the car for service, it is a Euro car but we have US systems here. The dealership needs to do more to do just basic computer work. In the long run I think as many others do that Euro cars are not worth the time and aggravation. If a client is looking for an Enzo in the US they should already have the money to buy a US version.

5. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    The Euro's have an accent.

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL...! Always a smartass in the group - no surprise the smartass is from Jersey... :)

i was under the impression that 100 NNOs were sent to the US (although i don't know if all NNOs slated for the states are here yet)...

Sonora, where'd you learn that information about the side markers and the tail lights...?

7. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Keith, I read there were 80 cars US bound.

8. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Yeah, I had heard about 70-80.

9. F430-Monza

BANNED

Sep 26, 2004
    So USA spec cars are rarer as only so few were made and imported to USA, what is the current prices for both USA and Euro specs Enzos ?

Does that mean the USA specs would fetch at least 10% or so above the Euro spec version ?

10. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    There are AT LEAST 100 Enzos in North America. And yes, I mean that this includes cars delivered to Canada ;)