Pics/ 360 Spider | FerrariChat

Pics/ 360 Spider

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by turbomangt, Oct 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. turbomangt

turbomangt Karting

May 20, 2004
    Roselle IL
    Full Name:
    Gary Kouba
    here is a 360 I detailed today, car was in decent shape, Had to wet sand (don't try this at home) a small area where a scratch was. came out clean as can be. Here are some pics for your enjoyment. Gary
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. turbomangt

turbomangt Karting

May 20, 2004
    Roselle IL
    Full Name:
    Gary Kouba
    Rocketboy, this ones for you. Gary

3. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Very nice Gary. I see that was a Fox Valley job correct? Such an interesting color combo. Well, you called me out. I will try to show at the next dealer promo and let you do a sales pitch to me of your products. Does this mean Armor All and Zymol henchmen are going to be out looking for me if I switch to the dark side?

Do you tackle odd and ends type places such as AC ducts? Is there a special cleaner to get the film that pops it's self to the inside of convertible windows? Best way to give the wheel ducts a non streaky appearance?

RocketBoy

PS: I am really interested in what cleaning products can get blemishes and scratches out. For example, I have many slight dents and and scars on my two SUVs that I really do not know how to tackle.

4. youngtifosi

youngtifosi Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    Check out www.autopia.org. Anything and everything you would want to know about detailing.

5. turbomangt

turbomangt Karting

May 20, 2004
    Roselle IL
    Full Name:
    Gary Kouba
    Rocket boy, more than happy to answer your questions. Be sure you read my latest post titled Before and after pics.
    Yes I do the complete job when it comes to detailing. It is a passion of mine, not a means to make a living. The old saying goes, if you love what you do, success will follow. Now for your questions.
    AC ducts are cleaned with fine horse hair detail brushes, and forced air
    The film on rear soft top windows, I have found Meguiars plastic cleaner and sealer works just fine.
    Wheel ducts? not sure what you mean, please clarify? Wheels? tires?
    When it comes to blemishes and minor scratches you must first use a good paint cleaner, I sell one, Meguiars also has one. Using a terri applicator, work it into the damaged area, if it is minor, it will rub out. always use the path of least aggressiveness first, you can always go up a notch. For dents, I refer people to "Dent Busters" in Addison. Hope that helps some. Gary

6. RyanMpower

RyanMpower Rookie

Sep 9, 2004
    Chicago
    I am in Chicago would you want to wet-sand my car before it goes to sleep for the winter?

7. Turbomgnt, You a member of any detailing forums. ? check out www.detailcity.com. One of my biggest hobbies is detailing check out the forums I been a member for a good while there. Looks like you could contribute alot of cool details.