Car Shows? | FerrariChat

Car Shows?

Discussion in 'New England' started by SPHFerrari, Oct 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SPHFerrari

SPHFerrari Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    does anyone know of some local car shows between now and the end of the year? this time of year they are few and far between.

2. enzo100

enzo100 Karting

Sep 6, 2004
    Not really. The only show that I really wait for is the 2005 NY autoshow. It rules each and every year,

3. SPHFerrari

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    when and where is that? manhattan?

4. Driven1413

Driven1413 Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2004
    South Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Sunday, October 24th

Ferrari of New England is holding a Brazillian Grand Prix viewing party in their showroom. There will be plenty of F cars there, food and beverages. Last years event was exciting, as it was also the last race of the season, and Michael had not yet clinched the championship. It was at that event last year that I found my TR. I bought it 2 weeks later.

I know of 3 or 4 Fcaht members who said that they will be attending. It would be very nice to meet a few more members of this forum. Perhaps a drive following the event could be arranged?

Alex

5. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Where is FoNE? Boston?

6. SPHFerrari

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    no west newton. check out their site at www.ferrarine.com

thanx for the replies guys, and i had already known about the GP viewing, do you think theyll mind if non ferrari owners/ club members show? i jsut want some photographs.

7. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    This is actually a regular FCA event... we've done this with FoNE for a few years now. We'll have a rally that morning before arriving at the dealership for lunch and the GP viewing itself. More details to come, including a surprise or two, hopefully... :)

vty,

--Dennis