575 Stradale...??? | FerrariChat

575 Stradale...???

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by kenyon, Oct 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kenyon

kenyon F1 Rookie

Oct 7, 2002
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Justin Kenyon
    Its states in EVO that ferrari are to release a 575 stradale even more radical then the 575 HTC....

I wonder if the 430 will be introduced to the Stradale features ????

If so, will 360 CS be much affected ???

2. 400SPYDER

400SPYDER F1 Rookie

Jul 7, 2004
    Kent, England
    Full Name:
    kevan
    Kenyon you have PM

3. Stimmers360

Stimmers360 Guest

I put an order down yesterday for a 430 CS with GrayPaul in Notts. Ferrari have annouced nothing but they are pretty sure there will be one. Also got my letter of intent in for the 430's replacement way down the line !

575 CS will be interesting, it may be just me but i dont really see the point of it !

4. watt

watt Formula 3

Jun 17, 2004
    Northern Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Giuseppe T Hemingway
    ANY further info available on 575 CS??? like...how much it weighs? thanks

5. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
  6. vanimal

vanimal Formula Junior

Mar 19, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Vaughan

What is the deal in the Uk with getting your name on a list - deposit £? and what arethe cancellation costs

7. Stimmers360

Stimmers360 Guest

Depends. If the car is a long time away, or they arent 100% sure its going to be made (430 CS) they take letters of intent which secures your place in the Q. Then when the order book is opened you are asked to put down a deposit, which is usually £5000 . Im pretty sure you can get your deposit money back anytime you want until you spec the car and the order goes to Italy !

8. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    Egham have taken my £5k deposit on a 430 CS on the same understanding as Graypaul - i.e. they are pretty sure it will be made. I could possibly ask for it back and stick with a letter of intent but they were not too quick on chasing up my letter of intent for a standard 430 so its best to leave deposit with them.

9. Robertb

Robertb Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    South Oxfordshire, U
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I read the same bit in Evo about the 575 Stradale. I'm probably wrong, but stradale roughly means 'for the road', hence Challenge Stradale. Given that the 575 is already a road car, and that the 575 has no competition history (unlike the Prodrive 550) then it sounds like a bit of bandwagon jumping to me; it will probably simply be a stripped out version of the 575.

It is appealing none the less, and I suspect it will be a great car. They should just call it 'lightweight' in Italian, whatever that is...

Robert.