Enzo on the M25 on tuesday afternoon | FerrariChat

Enzo on the M25 on tuesday afternoon

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by cheetah360, Sep 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cheetah360

cheetah360 Rookie

Feb 16, 2004
    I was driving to Gatwick, and saw an Enzo on the other side going North. Nice... Only other one I had seen before was a the dealer near the Geneva airport. My 360 been modified as we speak, should get MOT and the other inspection done in 2-3 weeks...

2. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G
    Are you intending to make your UK FChat debut at Brooklands, assuming you have a means of getting there whilst the 360 is being worked on?

3. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Hi Cheetah 360 What mods are you having done and who is working on your car spill the beans now !!!! (please)

RAY360M

4. cheetah360

cheetah360 Rookie

Feb 16, 2004
    The mod was simply to change the headlights as my 360 is a US import that just arrived this week. It's a yellow LHD with manual gearbox. I had Maranello Sales do the modification. They also found that my clutch was kinda dead, which is surprising with 5,300 miles, but I definitely could tell a huge difference when I picked up the car today. The clutch used to almost lock, not anymore. I now have to do the MOT test, as well as another import test. I'm scheduled sometime over the next 2-3 weeks, so my car ain't street legal yet, although I drove it back on the M25 and M3 this morning back from Egham. Boy, Maranello Sales is really in the middle of nowhere. I ain't going there again, I need to find a dealer for service near SW13.

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Nearest dealer geographically is Joe Macari in Wandsworth. It's 15 mins away from you.

6. harmitc

harmitc Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Bernard R
    Enzo parked in Esher High Street about 2.00pm this afternoon! Looked Fantastic.

7. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

Do you live in Esher? We have/had a place in Claygate

8. harmitc

harmitc Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Bernard R
    In Cobham, thats about 5~10mins away.

9. cheetah360

cheetah360 Rookie

Feb 16, 2004
    I was told Joe Macari is not an official dealer for servicing. I guess given that my car is 3.5y old, the initial warranty is gone, so maybe I don't care anymore about using an official dealer for future servicing. I live less than 10mn away from Macari in Wandsworth, would be OK I reckon. Is there anything you "lose" by not going to an official dealer if you're outside the initial warranty (as long as the dealer, like Macari. is reliable). BTW, I was told the Macari service center is not in Wandsworth, but it's still mich closer than Egham.

10. EK3R

EK3R Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Eric K
    Macari's 2 sites are only 10 minutes apart - I think the one on Kimber Road in Southfields is where they carry out the servicing - the wandsworth premises is just a showroom.

11. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris

I know where it is :D

Me and my dad walked from the Wandsworth one to the Wimbledon one and back. Its really not that far. Altho, we drove it this year and were amazed at how far we walked. It was worth it though, i got to sit in the F50 :D

Did i mention i couldn't walk on one foot due to blisters from my shoes rubbing....the pain "dissapeared" after we arrived :)

12. BAD 130Y

BAD 130Y Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    R Koli
    You need look no further for a dealer.There is a dealer in your area. JOE MACARI. HE may be a bit expensive but that reflect in the quality of workman ship and of course the staffs techinical know know. My car is Currently having mods done there ( 360 ). You can pop in have a look at thier workshop or showroom. They have an enzo in the workshop right now.