Looky what the ups man brought. | FerrariChat

Looky what the ups man brought.

Discussion in '360/430' started by riverflyer, Oct 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    #1 riverflyer, Oct 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hoping to find time to install this VERY soon. Only comes with simple parts drawing and all words are in Japanese but it should be pretty straightforward.
    Very nice quality and super smooth inside. This is the carbon/kevlar unit as the kevlar offers a slight improvement in heat insulation. Any owners on board with installation tips, please post or email them. John
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Actually, not about show at all, remember the 355 compartment is not viewable unless opened.
    This is about improved air flow and hopefully more power. I know from working with other cars that is the intake and exhaust are both opened up, good things happen to the performance characteristics. This set up will flow more air and with much less turbulence than the stock set up.

3. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    John,

Looks great! Will be following the install process with interest. Please take lots of pictures as you go through it.

Also, do a search on the new forum - there are definitely people (or at least one other) who have installed this. I remember see the installed pictures.

Best.

4. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    WTF are those pics especially of the exhaust photoshop or reall? That's messed up

5. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

I know, man. I was just being sarcastic & razzing you a little. That IS a mighty nice piece of CF, I must admit...