2 Enzo's harrassing me on the same day... | FerrariChat

2 Enzo's harrassing me on the same day...

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by cheetah360, Oct 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cheetah360

cheetah360 Rookie

Feb 16, 2004
    I was harrassed by an Enzo yesterday. First, I was in Windsor, right by the High street in front of the castle, and there goes a pretty LHR Enzo (red). There were no other cars on the street... Then, 4 hours later, as I walk out of my gate in Barnes, here goes another one, red LHD again. I needed a ride really bad at that time, blood pressure was mounting dangerously, but my imported 360 ain't street legal yet. Getting the SVA done this wednesday, and MOT sometime this week, so I should be ready to roll next Saturday.
    I'm new to the area, from the US. Are there any nice drives around the Windsor area? I found it kinda nice...

2. F328GTS

F328GTS Formula 3

Apr 27, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel R
    Hi Cheetah,

All Enzo's are LHD, even the UK ones.

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I was 4 cars behind the Enzo in Windsor y'day..... small world ;) Give me a call nxt w-end if you want to meet up.

4. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    excellent! tonyh were u in the 355?? - wow that would have been a sight......

if i was an enzo owner i would def have stopped for a chat with a fellow f-car driver behind me!

5. Gaurav481

Gaurav481 Rookie

Jul 14, 2004
    i konw some nice drives around windsor. from the town centre follow signs to windsor great park. that road is beutiful and smooth. after a roundabout at the end of the road follow down the A30 which is a blast to drive down at the right time. further down around fleet and sandhurst there are some classy roads to blast it around.

message me if u wanna go for some blasting drives in berks.

peace

Gaurav
    london