Looking for a 512M? | FerrariChat

Looking for a 512M?

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Ron328, Oct 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
  2. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Definitely a nice car - well driven, too! Is this possibly the highest mileage 512M out there? When the time comes for me to buy, I definitely plan on considering SHI for my search. I was in SLC last year in Nov. and stopped by there several times. To say I was *extremely* impressed by their courtesy and service (especially Sean Harris) would be an understatement. Most dealerships I'd been in previously never even looked my way, let alone asked if they could help me, took me into the service area for a tour, or let me go into their back room and pick out my own shirt to purchase at the boutique. I've also ordered several 1:18 diecasts from their website, and they always arrive quickly and in perfect condition.

3. M.James

M.James F1 Rookie

Jun 6, 2003
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael.C.James
    LOL....I just saw this car last friday when I stopped in during a business trip to SLC. The interior is in fantastic shape, and the engine looks spotless. Steve Harris Imports is a great place to look around....

4. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Can certainly relate to the aforementioned...firsthand!

It's the "highest" mileage I've seen of a 512M - which is good. Recently serviced & priced right. It won't be in the market for long.

Auraptor, this maybe the one you're waiting for!

Ron

5. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    I know Omar's looking at 512M, and so do I, w/ this price. (considering it could be lower) Tom could be looking, too, if he didn't switch to Diablo.

512M is a great car for collection. I just wish I have seen the real one to get the feel of a car...

6. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I believe Omar is looking for a Concours condition, super low mileage car.

7. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I absoutely love the 512M. No doubt about it.