Winter Park Concours d'Elegance Photos | FerrariChat

Winter Park Concours d'Elegance Photos

Discussion in 'Florida' started by 400iGuy, Oct 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    Here are some photos I took at this weekend's Winter Park Concours d'Elegance. TSC Events put on a great weekend with a Saturday breakfast, cruise and lunch for the participants and the concours on Sunday in downtown Winter Park FL. Unfortunately I didn't get to take many pictures. After arriving, parking the 400i and getting registered I took a few photos and then started socializing. My day was cut short by a kidney stone attack around 11:30 AM. I spent the rest of the day (and evening) in hospital. Fortunately my brother was able to retrieve my Ferrari when the show ended.

So, here are some pics....

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Very nice pictures. Hope you are feeling better. Horrible pain. Had that myself about 2 years ago. Pis$ed the stone out at the doctors office where the X-ray was made. Saw it plumetting into the toilet bowl.

Looks like a great show. The JMB racing machine is the sister car to Slimer, who is now red as well :(

3. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Martin, did you save the stone?

4. SSpray

SSpray Karting

Jan 9, 2004
    CA, FL & TX, USA
    Full Name:
    R.M.R.
    Great pictures!
    Sorry I missed the show.

Did you get any other pictures of other cars there?

-thanks

5. 4CamGT

4CamGT F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Southern California
    Does anyone know what is the name of the grey metallic exterior color of the Dino 246GTS is and does anyone know who the owner of the red "L" Series Dino behind it? Chassis #?

Freeman

6. Forza1

Forza1 Formula Junior

Mar 20, 2004
    California
    #6 Forza1, Oct 21, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. SSpray

SSpray Karting

Jan 9, 2004
    CA, FL & TX, USA
    Full Name:
    R.M.R.
    Please keep the pictures coming!

8. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    Yes I did but not very many because my day got cut short by my 'plumbing problem'! I'll post some non-Fcar photos tonight.

Also, the event organizers have posted photos at http://concours.patwilphoto.com/

9. SSpray

SSpray Karting

Jan 9, 2004
    CA, FL & TX, USA
    Full Name:
    R.M.R.
    Great. thanks!
    And thanks for the link.

10. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    Does anyone know what is the name of the grey metallic exterior color of the Dino 246GTS is and does anyone know who the owner of the red "L" Series Dino behind it? Chassis #?

The red Dino belongs to local car dealer Nort Northam. It's an early Dino, having knock-off wheels. He said it was a 1969 Paris Auto Show car. Don't have the serial #.

The silver Dino belongs to Tom DuPont of the Dupont Registry car magazines. Not sure of the specific color. Likely repainted at some point.

KevFla

11. 4CamGT

4CamGT F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Southern California
    Kevin,

Thanks. I'm doing research on all the 357 "L" series Dinos. I have chassis *00474*. If anyone knows Nort Northam I'd love to make contact with him.

Freeman

12. 4CamGT

4CamGT F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Southern California
    ...as well as Tom DuPont to get the color code for his 246GTS.

Freeman

13. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al

Nort Northam Collection
    W - 2600 W Fairbanks Ave
    Winter Park, FL
    (407) 647-1911

14. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    Here is a small sample of the cars that were in Winter Park. There were lots of cars that I didn't get photos (Lambos, RRs, Lotus (Loti?), etc.)

15. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    Hi Al,

Looks like you were able to walk most of the show before you had your emergency. Thanks for posting your pictures of the concours. Did you take any of the Saturday tour or lunch? Hope you are feeling better!

KevFla

16. 400iGuy

400iGuy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Al
    No I didn't. I forgot to take my camera on Saturday (bummer). The Saturday tour was very nice. Started with a continental breakfast at Windsong in Winter Park and then we cruised over to Isleworth to La Villa Pietra, a new 'house' that is on the market for about $8M http://www.christiesgreatestates.com/properties/view_4604

They parked the RRs in the drive in front of the house since RR was the featured marque this year. They had an awsome buffett lunch with tables setup on the lawn with a view of the lake and golf course.

I've been feeling fine since I left the hospital @ 9:00PM Sunday night. Really bad timing, a kidney stone at work on Monday would have been much better!

17. 4CamGT

4CamGT F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Southern California
    Al,
    Thanks.
    Freeman