Single Turbo TR for Sale! | FerrariChat

Single Turbo TR for Sale!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by lashss, Oct 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    http://rome.ro/ferrari.htm

This ad seems a little peculiar but it's an interesting ride. I doubt even bludevil12 would dispute it's WICKED BRUTAL LUXURY.

LS

2. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    No mufflers or cats. Yeah that'll pass right thru emissions.

3. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    you'd be surprised

4. jonathanp

jonathanp Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Peck
    This is a very old ad. This is when it was owned by John Romero who was a video game programmer along with John Carmack. The car is now owned by a gentleman in Denton, TX.

I got to drive this car several times and there is nothing like it, it is wickedly fast.

5. lashss

lashss F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    DC
    Full Name:
    LSJ
    Hey Jonathan, wickedly fast it may be, but is it Brutally Luxurious as the name suggests?

Let's be honest! :)

LS

PS-Ready to bring another car to DC from Dallas for me??

6. PGrenier

PGrenier Karting

Jul 12, 2004
    Darnestown, MD
    Full Name:
    Peter C. Grenier
    Man, a Fly Yellow TR is my DREAM car! I looke for one for more than a year before I had to settle for red, but I couldn't find a good one, despite having a broker looking worldwide for me. That car is beautiful! On the emissions testing thing -- I have had my TR for several years now, and when I take it to the Maryland Emissions Testing station, they always give me a two-year pass, due to the low height of the car. So each time I just show them the previous waiver and they write another one. They tell me they are not terribly concerned about all the Ferraris out there in Maryland messing up the environment. You think I want o watch my baby spinning its wheels and bouncing around on their equipment?? By the way, the yellow prancing horse on the back was a very nice touch.