Do you recommend a vitamin that makes a difference? | FerrariChat

Do you recommend a vitamin that makes a difference?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F1Ace, Oct 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F1Ace

F1Ace F1 Rookie

Mar 15, 2004
    Full Name:
    Wes
    I was wondering if anyone here takes a vitamin or any kind of supplement that actually makes a noticable difference. I think a lot of vitamins can be good for you 'in the long run', but have you experienced anything that made you say "Now THAT I notice!"?

Best!
    Wes

2. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Depends on what you are looking for........a general multi-vitamin... or one of the millions of other supplements like fat loss, body building, testosterone,.......and so on

I take GNC's mega men multi-vit and I feel better because of it....I can tell when I miss it. However it is just a multi-vit........

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Sambucol helps boost the immune system, however, it is elderberry extract.

DL

4. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    American's (I assume Canadian's too) have the most expensive urine in the world.

In other words, you probably don't even need that multivitamin; odds are, you are getting more than enough if you eat as much as the typical american does. Most of the rest just gets pissed away.

A good allaround multivitamin probably won't hurt, though.

Dom

5. barranr

barranr Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2004
    Herndon VA
    Full Name:
    Rod Barrand
    Broccoli, carrots, spinach

6. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Blond, brunet, red heads.

7. bubba

bubba Formula 3

May 8, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    PPPP
    LOL!!! Take the above and you will be out for the count!

8. F1Ace

F1Ace F1 Rookie

Mar 15, 2004
    Full Name:
    Wes
    Hey Cyborg, that's some list! Can you boil it down a bit for those of us whose 'home labs' have been confiscated?

Particularily, are there any one or two you would say "Take this, and you will definately feel 'such and such'".

Thanks!
    Wes

9. justhrowit

justhrowit Formula 3

Feb 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Jay D.
    I've used just about everything on the market for some point of time. My old throwing coach (shot putter) owned his own distribution business a while back. I was his test dummy for a lot of new stuff that he got.

Anyway..not threw him I happened across stuff that actually made me feel better. Gave me energy throughout the day. Not energy in the sense of a sugar high or Ephendrine which may give you a feeling of the shakes. This gives a good feeling of sustained energy but not to the point your bouncing off the walls. www.advocare.com

It's the MNS Platinum Multinutrient Dietary Supplement. I stopped using it because it gets pricey. I actually started selling their products for a while but just couldn't find the time to devote to it. I used a handfull of their products to supliment my lifting and training. For the most part I liked everything I tried with the exception of a one or two things. Anyway, may want to give it a try. Check it out.

jay

10. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Damn Frog! I hope you are cycling that........and better stock up on some clomid haha

How much are you paying for your Dbol?

11. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    That is more than I ever took even when I was in combat. Damn!!!

You still in Iraq?

12. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    I actually got an app from BlackWater. I have thought about going.... How much longer will you be there?

13. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Done

Thanks!!