Need Ski Resort Help!!! | FerrariChat

Need Ski Resort Help!!!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by ttgangsta, Oct 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttgangsta

ttgangsta Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    I am going out west to go skiing this winter and I need some help finding a resort. My Mom wants a place thats close to a city like Aspen or something like that. I Want to be able to ski on and ski off or walk to the place so i don't have to deal with carrying my skis everywhere. I want to go to like Aspen/Snowmass or Vail or Steamboat but not sure what hotels are the best. I want a hotel thats upbeat and has some stuff to do when your done skiing. The budget is about 300-400 a night. So if you guys know any cool resorts let me know.

Thanks Bill

2. Wildwarrior

Wildwarrior Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2003
    PA
    Full Name:
    Glen Winters
    We have been doing Whistler BC for the past few years, ski in ski out etc awesome place to ski.The place is so large you never have lift line issues or lack of snow.

They are gearing up for the 2010 winter games and have been raising prices a bit, but it is still an excellent deal for what you get.

Check out whistlerBlackcolmb .com they can hook you up online or feel free to e-mail me with any questions, they also offer great bars,food and night life as well. Good Luck! Glen

3. Seth

Seth Formula 3

Feb 8, 2004
    Texas
    dont know many hotels in aspen/snowmass area(we stay at a friends house), but if u want to ski in/out your best bet would be at snowmass, there are a lot of condos/hotels all over that mountian, and it would be a lot, lot cheaper than ski in/out at aspen mountian(aka ajax mountian), also i think there is a hotel at the base of Highlands, and buttermilk(both closer to aspen) but highlands is small, but pretty much no crowds, while buttermilk is a "begginer" mountian, with some hotel at the bottom also...