ducati for sale | FerrariChat

ducati for sale

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by jharkercfduc, Oct 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jharkercfduc

jharkercfduc Karting

Sep 4, 2004
    riverside california
    Full Name:
    jonathan harker
    #1 jharkercfduc, Oct 25, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    it is in the ferrariads already, but thought it fits in cars and motorcycles also. 97 916 lots of carbon fiber, magnesium, and polished aluminum. bike is not a garage queen. make offer. I have other pictures on request, will consider bike + $ for a ferrari.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ershank

Ershank Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Jason Z
    It's nice that it has lots of carbon fiber and magnesium.... But it's still a used bike... How much $ would you be willing to actually add for a Ferrari?

I don't have a ferrari, I was just curious.

3. jharkercfduc

jharkercfduc Karting

Sep 4, 2004
    riverside california
    Full Name:
    jonathan harker
    I will be buying an 89 mondial t cab sooner or later. they go for around 33-43 depending on mileage and service record etc.. I the bike is worth 6k with the stock brembo aluminum wheels or 7k with both sets the magnesium dymag's and the stock aluminum ones. I would need to add the balance of what the car is worth so 26k and up depending on the car. either way whether I do a trade or just sell the bike, the money goes into the ferrari fund. btw... the bike was originally from pen. blackmans sent it over here for me. I also have receipts from work done at fast by ferracci in philly.