Green Stradale at F of OC | FerrariChat

Green Stradale at F of OC

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by fastautos, Oct 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fastautos

fastautos Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Drew Phillips
    #1 fastautos, Oct 28, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ferrari of Orange County had FIVE 360 Challenge Stradales, including four different colors: red (2), black, orange (rosso dino), and green. I'll post photos of the green one, and you can click on the link if you want to see the rest of the photos. They also had an Enzo in the showroom, and an Enzo (I'm pretty sure it was an Enzo) and an F40 in a building behind the showroom.

http://www.fast-autos.net/gallery/album131
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. TheScarletStang

TheScarletStang Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Irvine, California
    Full Name:
    Sean Salter
    still hasn't been sold yet??? great looking color tho, i remember seeing it months ago, when the 575 GTC was in the showroom. . . .awesome pics Fast Autos as always!

3. mannyk

mannyk Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2004
    Newport beach
    Full Name:
    Manny
    nice pics, interesting color, it actualy looks good.

one of a kind for sure

4. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

If it doesn't sell by St. Patricks Day their offering a 15% discount, on that day only............. :)

5. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I want that rosso dino CS!!

6. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    It looks kind of red in the pics - In real life, it is more of an orange color.

It has grey interior which I thought I wouldn't like.

I saw it last week & without a doubt it is INCREDIBLE. I NEED that car. I need a 2nd job!!

7. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i suppose i'd be pushing it if i asked if anyone knew the serial numbers of any of those cars...? :)

8. fuse

fuse Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    Pino Verde = 137801
    Rosso Dino = 138914

9. bdog

bdog Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2004
    i love that green but the inside look bad

10. fastautos

fastautos Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Drew Phillips
    The lighting of the showroom makes it look red in the photos. It looks much more orange in person, like you said.

11. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I'm not sure it's the lighting - I believe that color came about because for their race cars, on TV & pictures, it comes out a nice red color.

12. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Are those the serial numbers of the green and red Stradales...?!? If so, molto grazie...!

i realize now that the NNO in those pictures is 130727, which used to here in Atlanta... Why it's out there is beyond me... It's got "large black racing seats"... Sounds fun... Here's a picture of it here in the deep south... :)

13. 20C4S

20C4S Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2003
    WHAT ABOUT THE 2 RED ONES?

14. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    There's four Stradales there; one outside, which is Rosso Dino; a black one inside, with a stripe; a green one inside with a stripe and a red one, which is probably Rosso Corsa or Rosso Scuderia, which also has a stripe... There's another black 360 outside with no stripe, but it's got front challenge grills and BBS wheels, but, judging the mirror, i think it's a Modena with front challenge grills and BBS wheels, and not a Challenge Stradale... So, the only serial numbers not posted (as far as the Stradales go) are the red with stripe and black with stripe, which are both inside...

15. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

The "Green Hornet" and "Mr. Pumpkin" CS's are for sale and the others are customer cars that have not been picked up.(I know the black with stripe is for sure)

16. 20C4S

20C4S Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2003
    fuse,
    since u're the pro on this. can u give me a hint on this number? 139030.

:D

17. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    You might be thinking of Rosso Scuderia, which I believe came about for the reasons you mentioned. Rosso Dino is an old school color, though it appears it might have evolved to be a bit more reddish these days. I can only remember seeing the "modern" rosso dino once on a 360 driving around during the PV concours last year, which still did have an unmistakably orange color. It is unfortunate though that the camera doesn't pick it up well.

18. fuse

fuse Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    Sorry, no idea. I can't even remeber what my CS is. I just happened to rememeber that the numbers of those 2 cars was listed as I get FOC's email distribution. The other 2 there as indicated were customer cars, so the numbers weren't listed.

19. fuse

fuse Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    That Rosso Dino is pretty orange...when you see it, you know it is orange...where Rosso Scuderia is really only more apparent when sitting next to Rosso Corsa.

20. fastautos

fastautos Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Drew Phillips
    The rosso dino can usually be picked up by the camera, just not in the dealership. My camera was automatically adjusting for the indoor lighting and as a result skewed the color of the car as well. I have some photos of a rosso dino Enzo at Concorso Italiano that turned out rather well.

21. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    wonder if this green Stradale had the clear protection film on it?

22. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    ?

Ok, I'll bite, why?