End of season Event!!(DC area) | FerrariChat

End of season Event!!(DC area)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by bludevil12, Oct 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Now that the PA group has started their end of year planning...lets get to it. I was saddened to hear that "up in smoke" was the last HRR event for the year, so lets try to make one more to end the Ferrari season with a bang! Let me know what dates are good, and any ideas are appreciated!

2. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    nevermind then...guess thats a NO...

3. 4npower

4npower Rookie

Oct 29, 2004
    I'm up for a lil end of the season bash. A nice cruise up Rt211 and onto Skyline Drive would be cool. Since the leaves are changing. Maybe grab a bite and then cruise out there? Just a thought.

4. GarnetRedCoupe

GarnetRedCoupe Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2004
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Steve
    THe BRP is a great place for a drive, I drive that every year for a 928 meet in NC!

5. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Welcome, whats up with you, what car do you drive, and where are you located??

6. 4npower

4npower Rookie

Oct 29, 2004
    Good day, I reside in Landsdowne I currently own a Highly Modified Subaru WRX, A Suzuki GSXR 750 (in the shop getting a MR.Turbo kit installed) and am working on either a 348ts or a 355. Key word is working. I love and have always loved Ferrari's from there design to there race background. They have always touched me. I know that im not a Ferrari owner at present but trying to explain to the wife why I need a Ferrari is a lot more painful then when I explaind why my bike needed a turbo. So in time I will own a piece of Italy.

7. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Sounds good, If I could just get a little more interest, I could start to make things happen, but...it doesnt seem like many are interested?

8. dmeyer

dmeyer Formula Junior

May 30, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David Meyer
    Yea I saw a couple posts and got exited but this is still looking like a lost cause.

9. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    exited..ehh?

hah, just kidding. ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED??? LET ME KNOW!!

10. BrianTheYank

BrianTheYank Karting

May 24, 2004
    maryland
    Full Name:
    Brian
    if you throw down some organized ideas people may get interested. Just a thought

11. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Alright, rent a pavilion/parking lot in Seneca Creek Park, for example, where they held All Italian Car day, last April. Lunch there, then a drive if people are interested. Just looking for a good chance to get cars out, and a good, fun, day full of cars. Anyone?

12. 4npower

4npower Rookie

Oct 29, 2004
    It seems that this prbly will not happen :( And the weather seems to be going down hill.

13. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Yea..dissapointed about the lack of interest, but whatever. Cant wait until Spring, when everyone comes out of hibernation.

14. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Come join us this Sunday morning at Algar at 9:30am!!!! In a 360CS how long could it take :) ?
    Erik

15. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Well, I would need a CS too even think about that...plus its at least a couple hours up there and back...and a ride...;) All too complicated, I would love to though!

16. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    yeah I figured it was a trip and a half from north VA!! One of these days we have to have a meet in between everyone if that is even poss!!
    Erik

17. bludevil12

bludevil12 Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Yea definetly agree on that one!! That could possibly be, (if everyone showed up), a huge, awesome event!! Definetly need to get one going for next spring then!