You can never be too rich, or too thin... | FerrariChat

You can never be too rich, or too thin...

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Ricambi America, Nov 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

I've learned a few things here on FChat:

1. You can never be too rich
    2. You can never be too thin
    3. You can NEVER have enough Ferraris !

My shameless plug for the North Carolina FCA end-of-year blowout is this:

Get off your duff and register now!! We've already got a nice assortment of cars, but it can never hurt to have more. If you haven't already registered, please contact me via PM, and I'll provide all the information. My signature block contains a link to all the event information.

I met with the event chairperson yesterday. We have a great tour planned, very cool give-away items, an outstanding rally, and an exquisite dinner. For those of us too lazy to drive home after the event (me!), luxury accomodations at the Siena Hotel will not dissapoint.

This will absolutely be the last major FCA event of the season. Once this one is over... it's a LONG wait until springtime !

In the spirit of Public Radio fundraising, I'm issuing a "Challenge Grant"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    For each Fchatter that registers for the event in the next 24 hours, I'll match 50% of your registration fee myself. Pay for one attendee, I'll pick up that tab for your guest! That's right... I'm printing the money on my inkjet right now, and I'll match your $25 registration fee myself if you register in the next 24 hours. Send me a PM and register. Your matching funds await.

The Sales Guy,
    Daniel

ahem.... Steve J, David C., David S... don't make me start thowing eggs at your houses!

2. N24RE

N24RE Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Steve Jones
    Daniel,

I just took a new position at work ( no jokes please =-) ) and so I will be spending the next two months here in my offfice.

Have a great time

Ciao'

Steve

3. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Ohh that is too tempting.......I can think of about 10 different jokes right now hahahaha

Of course daniel will tell you this is a good reason to get out of the office!