EVO special -- on sale at Borders now | FerrariChat

EVO special -- on sale at Borders now

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by tvrfreak, Nov 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    I came across this special last night at the Los Gatos (California) Borders bookstore. It's a good one, but pricey ($30). Lots and lots of great articles on virtually every current production supercar out there: In alphabetical order:
    Aston Martin
    Bentley
    Edonis
    Farboud
    Ford
    Koenigsegg (unfortunately, it doesn't cover the CCR, but the latest "regular" EVO does)
    Lamborghini
    Maserati
    Mercedes
    McLaren
    Pagani
    Porsche
    Spyker
    TVR

Surprisingly, Noble, Ultima, Radical, Ariel, and a few others are not in there, probably because they are somewhat more kit car-ish. It's still a good read. And yes, it has Ferrari too, I was just checking to see who's paying attention!

The regular EVO mag's latest issue is pretty good. Comprehensive articles on the new V-10 M5 and the Koenigsegg CCR.

www.evo.co.uk

2. waltk88

waltk88 Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Walt K
    30GBP=$55.50

3. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Thanks, it was a typo. I meant to type in 9.99GBP, except I had misread it (the label said 19.99GBP, not 9.99GBP). According to EVO's website, it is actually priced at 15.00GBP for Europe, and 19.99GBP for the rest of the world.

$30 in the US actually makes it a relatively good price.

:)

4. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Formula 3

Jun 29, 2004
    I saw this in borders last night. THe only one they had left. Was holding on to it for about 15 minutes but then i changed my mind. It is a lot to spend on a magazine. but it might have been a great read

5. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    PM me your address and I will send you mine in a couple of days...I am almost done with it. :)