I am going to see the F50 for my second time! | FerrariChat

I am going to see the F50 for my second time!

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Serpent Driver, Nov 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Serpent Driver

Serpent Driver Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2004
    Norway
    During the upcoming weekend i will get the chance to see a Ferrari F50 and a Koeningsegg CCR!!! It will be my second time seeing a F50, i think it's the most beutifull car in the world... I will do my best to get pics! :D

2. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Sounds like it will be a great time! I'd definately agree with you on how gorgeous the F-50 is! One of the best modern F-cars if you ask me.

Where abouts and why will you get to see both these fabulous cars? A dealership, club meeting, a friend just curious? Have a fantastic time! :)

3. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    wow, those are both beautiful cars
    you're lucky
    get some nice pics for us!

4. Serpent Driver

Jul 4, 2004
    Norway
    It's Autofilmessa i Norway! I will bring a digital cam, so i will get pics. I am going there tomorrow!! :D

5. Serpent Driver

Jul 4, 2004
    Norway
    I was not able to get pics today. But i can give you some information!! I saw both the Koenigsegg and the F50. Both awsome cars!! :D And i also got the chance to sit in a Ferrari 360 Challenge race car!! And, Von Braun's Ferrari 355 GT promod car!! This was the coolest day of my life i think... I am going there tomorrow as well, and they are going to start the 360 Challenge and the Koenigsegg! :D I will try to get pics... I am realy sorry i did noe get any today...

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Get serial numbers, too...! :)

7. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Thats great! You will be able to hear the 360 Challenge and the CCR! We all know the 360 Challenge is loud :))) but watch out for the CCR. When Jeremy Clarkson tested the CC 8S , he said it was one of 10 noisiest road car ever. So I could just imagine the CCR.

8. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
  9. Serpent Driver

Jul 4, 2004
    Norway
    Holy crap!!! They started the F50, the 360 Challenge and the Koenigsegg today!!! The challenge exhaust on the 360 was a blast! Damit, the best sounding car i ever heard. I stod behind it to realy hear the exhaust note. It seriously was the best sound ever!! The F50, which i have heard before where so beutifull. It's a beast. The Koenigsegg was realy crazy aswell. But not as cool as the 360 and F50 (ofcourse not, it's not a Ferrari... :p)
    I wish all you guys where there to hear the beutifull sounds filling Lillestrøm in Norway!! :D I have a digital cam with pics, i just need a cable which i will get pretty soon i think. Stay tuned!

10. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Lucky!!! Looks like you had a good time. Hurry up and get those pictures up. I hope you took videos... please tell me you took videos!!!!!

11. Serpent Driver

Jul 4, 2004
    Norway
    I'm sorry... I did not get video. But i have a video clip i found on the web. But you don't see the Ferrari'es or here anything revv... So it's not a cool video... The F50 sounds so blody awsome!! It was a good smell in the mess hall after that!

12. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    Hei.
    Så du skiltene på F50'n??
    Var den svensk regga?? F50 etter annet....
    Pål

13. Serpent Driver

Jul 4, 2004
    Norway
    Når jeg var i Grebbestad i sommer så jeg akkurat den samme F50'en! Det er bilen som kommer fra Von Braun. Den er svensk regga. TXB 097 er vel regg nummeret. Slenger med et bilde av eksakt den bilen jeg har sett!

14. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    Takker for info'n...qlt bilde :)
    Jeg har åsså sett en svensk regga F50 - nr.på den var bare F 50, så da er det vel to F50er i Sverige.
    I September var jeg på Ferrari Racing Days på Nurburgring - hvis du gidder kan du se ca 500 bilder her.....
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30464

15. Serpent Driver

Jul 4, 2004
    Norway
    Tror nok jeg gidder det! Skulle ønske jeg var der!! Har sett bildene før. Helt utrolig mye vakkert samla på et sted...

Skal være 3 F50'er i Sverige faktisk!

16. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    3 F50r i Sverige...???...wow...de er laaaaangt foran oss :):):)

Ferrari Racing Days var HELT utrolig, ca 1200 biler hvorav flere F50r og 9 Enzoer på samme plass...

17. Cuore

Cuore Karting

Apr 28, 2004
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Hei norske Ferrari-venner!

Har også sett en F50 i norge med svenske skilter. Husker ikke skiltnummeret, men jeg kjørte faktisk bak den i oslo i 15-20 minutter. Helt målløs!