FoS visit..... | FerrariChat

FoS visit.....

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by CMac, Nov 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    Since there has been so much "trash talking" lately on this site I feel a sense of obligation to throw a positive note about my visit to FoS this afternoon following the drive. Brian and I decided to zip by the showroom this afternoon for shi%(# and giggles and had the pleasure of meeting Tino.

At Alberts suggestion I introduced myself to Tino and ended up spending quite some time with him. Regardless of being short handed in the showroom, Tino still took the balance of the day to bring my car around back to have a code read from my check engine light being on. We managed to have a pretty nice conversation, discussing both positive and negative experiences that had recently been posted on this site. Before I get too long winded, I simply thought it was my duty to post my 2 cents as my first FoS experience was nothing of the sort (as many of you know) and yet today was quite the opposite. Tino will definitely get the first visit come time for #2.

Sometimes the little things make the difference.......

2. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Glad that things worked out. They do try to earn your business.

3. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Yes, they do. I think they're doing a good job.

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Funny, I just spoke to a guy in my neighborhood, who stopped by because he saw my 355; we started talking, and he saw the FoS license plate frame and told me how his buddy bought his 355 in Portland due to some "bad experience" in the past at FoS...he asked me for my thoughts...told him the past is the past...not to worry today. Can't live in the past... ;)

Dave

5. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    I agree - my CS problems could have had a nasty ending - Tino fixed it - they do try to get your business and they get mine; lots of it :)