NEIAS pics | FerrariChat

NEIAS pics

Discussion in 'New England' started by SPHFerrari, Nov 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SPHFerrari

SPHFerrari Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
  2. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    the noble is there! im deff going. hopefully on tuesday

3. SPHFerrari

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    yea, but they didnt set it up well for pics, the ropes are very close so theres no room to get good shots.

4. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    yea they always do that unfortunatly. ill figure somethin out hopefully to get good shots.

5. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen Rookie

May 4, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Olek Migdalski
    The noble was parked on the grass at Bavarian Autosports show and shine this year. It was an amazing car.

6. Bad Chariot

Bad Chariot Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Reading, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Overall I found the show to be a dissapointment. Mostly just newer years of last year redesigns.

The best "new designs" were the Acura RL, Land Rover LR3, and 2005 Mustang. The Acura was very well laid out and the seats were SOOO comfortable! The Mustang got lots of attention so was hard to get a good look at. LR3 was just a cool, different type of SUV.

Disappointments :I did not fit well in the C6 Vette, the Infiniti G35X rear seats are for people under 6'0, BMW645i Convertible has NO rear seat room..there was 2 inches between the seats!.

Highlights was definitely seeing a F50 in person was real cool. The Noble is neat too.

7. SPHFerrari

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    yea ur right about the 6. my dad was thinking of getting one until he saw the rear seats, its basivcally for a golf bag