Modena Mods | FerrariChat

Modena Mods

Discussion in '360/430' started by SoftwareDrone, Nov 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I thought I would run a couple of theoretical scenarios across the gurus.
    One was adding shields on a Modena. You'd have to buy the fender (I say fender and not fenders because both fenders are one piece) and have it color matched. I have heard it costs around 6 grand and was wondering if that was ballpark and if anyone has done this. In fact, this brings up an even more broad subject, which is body shops in the San Francisco Bay Area. Every one of the "top" body shops I have taken my NSX to have totally sucked big time. So maybe I could hear of some recommendations I have not heard before. Any info would be appreciated.

2. GoodWood

GoodWood Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    SE Florida/Indiana
    Full Name:
    Steve
    For about 10 bucks you could get vinyl stickers that will look identical to the real shields, and only upon close inspection would anyone know they're actually stickers. Blasphemy? I'd take that 8k and spend it on something more mechanical I could feel.

3. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I really love the aftermarket hood that is on meridian's website, and I figured I could kill two birds with one stone, since the hood would probably have to be shot anyway for a good match.

Oh, and another thing. I have scoured the web for racing harnesses and harness bars for the Modena, and have found nothing. Any clues?

4. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman

You will get the look you paid for :( Stickers are cheezy on a Ferrari !!