WE NEED YOUR HELP - PLEASE READ! | FerrariChat

WE NEED YOUR HELP - PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by BLACK HORSE, Nov 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    ATTENTION:

This goes out to all my Ferrari friends out there who “YES GOT SCREWED” by Mr. Wayne Hynes (SR Exotics)… I want you ALL to give him a call on his “NEW” cell phone and give him a piece of your mind or… a better idea yet… lets help our good Ferrari buddy PETER who Mr. Hynes owes 4K too.

SO LET CALL HIM & EXPRESS YOUR POINT – RACK UP HIS PHONE BILL – WE DON”T CARE WHAT TIME IT IS… DO IT NOW!!! (925-783-7671)

… Hey Peter, One way or another, he will pay the 4K.

2. david1175

david1175 Formula Junior

Jul 11, 2004
    in the doghouse
    Full Name:
    David
    Can you elaborate? Where is he located? San Ramon (SR Exotics)? I've never heard of him before...I live in Danville.

3. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    He was/kind of still is located in Livermore on 1st St. in the same complex as Big-O Tires. But recently in another thread, it was mentioned that he is removing everything under the cover of darkness. I use to see him as I drove by working on cars at the back of the building. Why was he never in the building? Now since Peter and several others have posted comments here on F-chat, the place is shut down tight like lock down after a prison riot. I have mentioned his name to several people in the area whom I thought may have heard of him, but luckily, they haven't. So to help out anyone who got screwed by this dumbs**t, I just might pass out his phone # to see what help we can be.