Did you ever notice | FerrariChat

Did you ever notice

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by coolestkidever, Nov 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I was sitting in math class today and 550 was on the board. In my head i think, sweet my favorite. then we had to get half of it, and half of 550 is 275. At first i had to go back and check it again. but i was correct. 275 is half of 550. Does that mean that the 275 is half of a car?

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, dude, get some sleep... They're both front engine twelves, but they're completely different; they're from two different eras; they barely share any of the same technology...

3. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    HA!! Funny..I was at the coffee shop this morning..Large coffee(double double) and a danish..2.88

4. coolestkidever

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    school has been running my life that past couple of days, sleep is minimal.

5. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Hey Cool, when I was your age (yeah, yeah, I know, dinos roamed the earth), I wasn't day dreaming about cars during second period alegbra or whatever. I was too busy listening to my inner hormones. Maybe that's why my 17-year old son still talks to me. Imagine that!

Dale

6. coolestkidever

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick

creepy that u said second period algebra, cause second period is alg II/trig. I go to an all guys school, so this was only a split second thought then it was back to thinking about which girl im gonna hook up with this weekend.

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    I woke during the night to get a glass of water ..it was 3.55 am. I smiled.

8. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

Not Dinos..but Da Vinci was still alive no ? :p

9. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Patrick, you definitely have Ferrari on the brain. In fact, I think you have a bad case of Ferrari Dreamer's Syndrome!

I had it at your age (though perhaps not as bad). It took me 30 years to finally buy one; hopefully you won't have to wait that long. Dream on!

(P.S. I'll be driving to Delaware County for Thanksgiving with friends, but unfortunately I won't be driving the F-car. If you're ever in Atlanta I'll give you a ride.)

10. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    How did you know?

11. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Dale,
    Dinos roamed the earth? A 246 GTS Dino? You are young! :)

12. Rosso

Rosso Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Sounds like me...scary. :p

Is it tough going to an all-boys school? A little "deprived" during the schoolday perhaps?

13. owsi

owsi Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Two days ago I stopped at a convenience store to get something to wake up. A tub of soda and a snack: $3.55. Not more then five mintues later, as I was heading down the road again, a 355 Spider passed going the opposite direction. That made me smile.

14. steve2814

steve2814 Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Hey you're not as bad as I was...back in grade 11/12, I'd skip class with my friends to go to the Ferrari dealership :p

15. Anthony_Ferrari

Anthony_Ferrari Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Sheffield, UK
    Full Name:
    Anthony Currie
    Our IT Support guy at work is on extension 308 - I never forget it! I smile when I see a sign for the A355 (it's a road in the UK). When I go swimming with my daughters I always try to use locker number 27 (Gilles Villeneuve raced with this number on his car)!
    Glad to hear that I'm actually quite normal!! ;)

16. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    You want to talk about weird. I was once at a candy store in the mall think it was king of prussia but not sure a few years back and they had candy that was $2.88 next to candy that was .40 cents per piece next to candy that was 50 cents per piece. Now that was crazy :)
    Erik

17. coolestkidever

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    a little, i make up for it on the weekend. I can concentrate better therefore i can get better grades. I dont have to worry if my clothes are dirty or if i smell. i like it, also, my schoo gets most of the girls anyway cause we are the coolest and the best at sports.

18. stax

stax Karting

May 30, 2004
    toronto, montreal
    Full Name:
    --
    tried goin to an all guys school, couldn't handle it, switched out after my first year. now go to co-ed, my grades might suffer a little bitbut the compensation definately makes up for it.

19. coolestkidever

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Thats cool man, around here there are lots of all girls schools as well and we interact with them ususally on a daily basis, so its not like a total loss of girls during the week. Its just subdued until the weekend, where i go all out.

20. mannytranny

mannytranny Karting

Dec 17, 2003
    nor cal
    Full Name:
    Brady Klopfer
    haha, that was really funny....I find car numbers, ferraris...427....911...all sorts of ones in random everyday activity.:)

21. mbarr

mbarr Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2004
    Texas
    Do these hores moan all day?

22. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    this one time at band camp.... oh wait that's a different story for another time.... I had to run to the corner convenience store the other day... it was 3:08pm when I left and 3:55 pm when I got back.... :)

23. cavallo_nero

cavallo_nero Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    colorado
    Full Name:
    Giovanni Pasquale
    my favorite time of day is when the clock reads 308, less than an hour to quitting time - bonus. also, my girlfriend lives in condo # 308. bonus again

24. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    You guys have waay to much time on your hands.

Art

25. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    I've got the same problem... :D
    It happens quite often that I see Ferrari types on the clock when I watch the time for a sec... :D Same thing with bill-boards and stuff like that... For some reason I often spot certain codes in it... So i'm not the only one who's that crazy! :D:D:D

Hey, and my birthday is the 28th of March! The 3.28 really should be my first Ferrari! With a license plates that says ALX 328 :D:D:D It's destiny! LOL ;):D