cs owners...side skirt 3m???? | FerrariChat

cs owners...side skirt 3m????

Discussion in '360/430' started by tubeguy, Nov 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tubeguy

tubeguy Formula 3

May 21, 2003
    Upland California
    Full Name:
    Kevin Deal
    I am having it installed. Two opinions wanted:

I hear the sticky tires will kick up some junk so the film along the complete lower sill area is good. Agreed? Anyone get chips?

Furthur the Pinifarina logo must be removed to do it. Did you just buy new ones or use double stick tape on the old ones? What what what???

2. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    I installed the film on the rocker panel underneath the door from wheel well to wheel well. I went straight back, so the Pininfarina logo was not an issue... was under it.

I did not have the film there on my 360 and definitely got some significant rock chips down there... and the CS rocker panel sticks out even more.

3. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    I had it put on the side sills but still got some chips since the film was not installed all the way to the opening.

4. Jack(LA)

Jack(LA) Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Kevin -- Edre knows what to do -- you want the Jack custom design. :) It will also cover the area in front of the lower scoops with a minimum of cut lines. Otherwise, the rockers will get sandblasted with chips from self-inflicted damage. The plastic P/F logo comes right off and can be re-installed easily. No worries.

5. tubeguy

tubeguy Formula 3

May 21, 2003
    Upland California
    Full Name:
    Kevin Deal
    Did you buy new Pinifarina logos or how did you re-attacch them?

TIA

6. Jack(LA)

Jack(LA) Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Reattached logos with thin two sided tape -- just as they were originally attached.