SEC Championship Game Tickets | FerrariChat

SEC Championship Game Tickets

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by WAR EGL, Nov 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WAR EGL

WAR EGL Formula Junior

May 8, 2003
    SE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    TWS
    Howdy,
    I'm looking for tickets to the Auburn vs. Georgia or Tennessee SEC Championship game in the Georgia Dome on 12/4. Looking for four tickets if anyone has any available.

Thanks.
    Troy

2. beezerhound69

beezerhound69 Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Suwanee
    Full Name:
    Tom
    good luck, i got taken to the cleaners for a few this past Sat. to the AU/ GA game...have you tried EBAY?

3. WAR EGL

WAR EGL Formula Junior

May 8, 2003
    SE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    TWS
    Tom,
    I've checked a lot of places including eBay, and everybody wants way too much for the tickets. I'm hoping to find someone willing to part with their ticket for a price much closer to face value (probably a tad niave on my part to assume that someone would do that, but I can always hope). If I can get a ticket near face I'll do it, otherwise I'm going to save the cash in hopes of acquiring an Orange Bowl ticket (assuming we somehow make it there). Since I don't have any contacts that have access to any Orange bowl tickets, I may have to pony up the $500/seat that brokers are asking.

I could get on my soapbox about how they sell the championship game tickets and how Auburn chooses to sell off its alotment, but I will refrain as it will just get me more irritated about the whole thing. Suffice it to say that I'm not pleased that I was giving donations when the team was on probation and couldn't give tickets away (and I personally ate a ton of season tickets that I couldn't even give away), and now I have to pay 5x face value for a championship game ticket. Needless to say it irritates me just a bit.

Are you an Auburn or Georgia fan?

Troy

4. Inert

Inert Karting

Nov 8, 2004
    BHM,Castro Valley
    Full Name:
    Inert
    Lucky guy!!! Go online and check the Atlanta Journal Constituion classifieds. My only being an Auburn fan since conception i must shout "Warrrr Eagleeeee!" New kids here so i don't stand a chance of going. Good Luck!!

5. beezerhound69

beezerhound69 Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Suwanee
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I"m for Auburn...found 3 tickets last night from a gal at work who is in the TN Atlanta Alumni Club...I guess I"ll have to keep my cheering down a tad...

Try, the atlantaauburnclub.com and go to the message board...might turn up something there.

good luck..War Eagle.

6. WAR EGL

WAR EGL Formula Junior

May 8, 2003
    SE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    TWS
    Ended up getting a ticket only to become violently ill Friday night. Fortunately it happened before my flight to Atlanta, so I wasn't sick in a hotel room all weekend. Ended up well enough to watch the game on TV, friends were able sell the ticket just before game time for half what I paid for it. Not exactly the weekend I hoped for, but we're 12-0! The system may have screwed us, but unless we beat Va Tech, we still don't have an argument.