F430 question | FerrariChat

F430 question

Discussion in '360/430' started by blackenzo, Nov 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. blackenzo

blackenzo Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Peter C
    would you get the F430 with the enzo like wheels or would you get it would the stradale style wheels? or maybe go aftermarket like HRE or something? personally, I rather have the enzo like wheels. I think they look better and the CS wheels should exclusively only be for the CS.

2. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Enzo type is what I am planning on. White with red sports seats red dash.Red calipers challenge grills and carbon interior 6 speed.

3. Liquid

Liquid Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Doylestown, PA
    I also agree that the CS rims should stay exclusive to the CS. I would def. go w/ the Enzo style rims on the 430 as I think they look much better than the CS wheels. Its kinda weird in the sense that I think the CS rims on the CS look perfect but on the 430 they look awkward.

I can't believe that Ferrari is offering the CS rims as an option for the 430. If I were a CS owner I would def. not be happy w/ that decision.

4. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    The Enzo wheels look much easier to clean than the CS wheels.
    Fortunately for CS owners, the carbon brakes don't dust much.
    I would not like the CS wheels with normal brakes.

5. Sonora

Sonora Karting

Mar 11, 2004
    Toronto, Ontario
    I don't understand why you guys think the Stradale rims are so "exclusive". They are made by BBS and are called the CH's and they have fitments available for MANY cars and can be purchased at ANY good wheel shop. As gorgeous as they are, they're not that big of a deal.