titanium shift knob | FerrariChat

titanium shift knob

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by jetguy, Nov 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jetguy

jetguy Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    I have recently been making titanium shift knobs for a few people over at s2ki.com (honda s2000 forum) and thought you chaps may be interested in these also. It is made from solid gade 1 elemental titanium, I polish it to a mirror finish then treat it with a speacilzed anodizing prosseess to produce an amazing finish starting at the top form a deep royal blue fading to a brilliant purple then to a light golden.

I tried to post a pic from anouther thread at s2ki but this board won't allow me to link it dirrectly. try clicking on this link or copying and pasting it in your address bar. www.s2katlanta.com/Gallery/albums/userpics/10007/P9081532.JPG

contact me through this board/ thread, of e-mail me at [email protected]

respectfully,
    Christopher

2. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    That looks awesome!

3. T0nyGTSt

T0nyGTSt Karting

Jul 31, 2004
    How much?

And what thread pattern is it?

T.

4. jetguy

jetguy Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    Ferrari 206, 246, 308,
    328, 348, Testarossa

thread= 10 X 1.25 mm

cost = $250

I can also do the knob with a "brushed" finsish, this is less prone to finger prints.

I can make the anodized finish in all light gold color, or all purple color, or the multi color (like picture).

let me know if i can be of service to you.

regards,
    Christopher

5. jetguy

jetguy Rookie

Jun 14, 2004
    if any of you already have a titanium knob, i can do this process to it for $120.