Obsessed w/ Ferrari?? | FerrariChat

Obsessed w/ Ferrari??

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 285ferrari, Nov 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I need the Ferrari guys input. My girlfriend just told me I have an obsession with Ferrari. Is this good or bad? A day consists of going to work , coming home getting on Fchat for and hour or so. Going to pick up the kids from daycare, sitting down doing homework with the kids, making dinner and then back to Fchat for another hour or so. I go through a couple of ink cartridges for my printer a month printing Ferrari pics. Spend some part of the weekends framing the pics and hanging them in the garage. And I think I talk about something related to Ferrari at least 25 times a day. I can't stop somebody help me!!!! She ought to be glad I don't have a real one yet, then I'd be in the garage 8 hrs. a day.

2. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Obsessed? Yes. but aren't we all? Hey you could be out sleeping around or doing drugs, instead you're spending your time looking at cars. Nothing wrong w/ that in my opinion. Now when you start neglecting your family, that's when something is wrong. Til than, keep it up!

3. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Formula 3

Jun 29, 2004
    In the garage and not driving it? A future garage queen :) j/k

4. sofly325iguy

sofly325iguy Karting

Nov 15, 2004
    connecticut
    Full Name:
    george
    as long as im obsessed with cars i will always be ok.

5. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    There is nothing to worry about. It's a normal condition after you find F-chat.

6. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    i agree, i went on a week long Ferrarichat binge where i did nothing except post, post, post, post.

7. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

The true test is as long as you have a women that's OK with that, then she's a keeper ;)

8. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    So what you are saying is... there are other options?

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL...!!!

Dude, just have a big party at your house and invite a bunch of FerrariChat members over and, as your wife mingles with them, she'll see just how nuts they are and will realize that you're not half bad... :)

10. exoticalex

exoticalex Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Walnut Creek, Ca
    Full Name:
    Alex L
    Dont worry, its nothing to be ashamed of! I can admit that I am a Ferrari NUT, and obsessed with Exotics!!!

11. Artvonne

Artvonne F1 Veteran

Oct 29, 2004
    NWA
    Full Name:
    Paul

Just make sure the following weekend you invite every Harley rider you know and some of thier friends, so you neighbors are left totally confused

12. Annaloro

Annaloro Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    XXX
    Full Name:
    XXX
    Welcome to the club. The obsessed ferrari club. I eat, drink, sleep ferrari and check the forum 2 to 4 times a day. We all have the sickness, but its a good sickness that drives us to our goals.-Drove me to a very nice ferrari at a very young age.

13. jaturon

jaturon Formula 3

Oct 25, 2004
    Bangkok Thailand
    Full Name:
    Zane
    Wait until you own one then she'll scream if she thinks you are a F car nutter now. Best thing get one for her also!!

14. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    If you are obsessed by Ferrari you certainly found the right place and a lot of people with the same "problem" here... :D I'm totally crazy about these Italian cars since I was a kid... My girlfriend initially thought I was "just" into cars when she just met me... she knows better now... supports me and knows that I REALLY want one... :D
    I'm on a mission!

The day I discovered F-Chat and met some friends in here a bit later, she saw that I am not the only one who loves Ferrari's the same way I do... :D I'm on this site daily... visit every meeting I can... go crazy when I see or hear a beauty manufactured in Maranello...

Why would that be bad? :D

Enjoy!

15. PATRIEK

PATRIEK Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    Patriek

I was just wondering if a cop, who LOVES Ferrari, (like you) would act, if he should have to stop one who is for example speeding,
    how would you react, would you give him 'the ticket' ??

I wonder

16. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Are you asking would I give another Ferrari enthusist a citation? Driving a Ferrari??

17. Allen S.

Allen S. Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2001
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Full Name:
    Allen / AKA tCoupe
    So you got bit by the Ferrari bug. There is no cure.

18. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason

I think your still on it.

19. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I've given this a second thought...

I think I can still be obsessed with Ferraris and sleep around & do lots of drugs at the same time. If I deal them, then I can afford a handful, but I fear the federal pound me in the a$$ prison too. hrmmmmm.

20. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    When you find the one that will LOAN you the money for a Ferrari..........THAT'S the one you want............;)

21. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    i am too - dont worry about it.

22. PATRIEK

PATRIEK Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    Patriek
    Not driving, but for example speeding,......... in other words, do you let him go because of the Ferrari.

23. FerrariFlip

FerrariFlip Karting

Dec 19, 2003
    Bonaire,Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Philippe Haak
    There is know one on this earth who doesn't want a Ferrari or doesn't like it!
    And the people who don't like Ferraris are not 100%:p

24. 350black

350black Rookie

Nov 19, 2004
    Chicago, Il
    Full Name:
    360wanted
    I got one from a cop who said he loves Ferraris.

But he did give me a break on the speed. Clocked me at 136 in a 45. But wrote it for 72 in a 45.

It was about 1:30 in the morning, wide open road and the Modena didnt want to stop.

Cop said he loved the car, and was asking all types of questions about it. But still gave me a ticket

25. James Lightning

James Lightning Karting

Jul 18, 2004
    Canton, Ga & WPB, FL
    Full Name:
    Parker Beach
    I think I can top checking the forums 2-3 a day, I check 8-9 times a day. I get home from school and guess where I go......straight to the computer to check the forums then I spend 5-7 hours reading and posting. Then I goto bed because I am supposed to get off the computer at 11. I get up right after my dad goes to bed and read for another hour. Then I really goto bed where I dream about Ferraris and my first ride in a Ferrari. I would goto all the events if I had the money to go everywhere but right now I am 2 monthes away from a license and I have to goto school so maybe in a few years when I am out of College I can buy a Ferrari and goto all the meets. I think I might have topped a few people on the Ferrari Obsession.
    James Lightning