360 Challenge Stradale in Boston | FerrariChat

360 Challenge Stradale in Boston

Discussion in 'New England' started by babson12, Oct 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. babson12

babson12 Rookie

Oct 4, 2004
    Boston
    I was driving on rt 16 just outside Boston near New England Ferrari when I was shocked by a red 360 CS pulling into the dealership. It was flawless, with red suede interior and only two exhaust pipes rather than the four I've seen on others. It had connecticut plates and looked to be very new as there was still a paper floormat inside. I was wondering if anyone knows the owner or if he may be a member of the forum?

2. 360potenza

360potenza Rookie

Aug 31, 2004
    maybe it was ratman! i heard he has one of those these days.

3. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Babson, welcome, babson grad here (class 04) u may also be shocked to see the Enzo around wellesley, beautiful.

4. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I gotta be on the look out for these 2 cars while I'm in Boston next week.

5. SPHFerrari

SPHFerrari Formula Junior

Sep 25, 2004
    Mass
    Full Name:
    Spenser
    dont get ur hopes up. i been there many times only seen the enzo once, whjen it was at the car show last year. idk aobut the cs, ive seen 3 at FoNE, at least 2 were meber's cars. and the other wuz silver so idk

6. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    what were the plates?? i know the owner of the 360 CS from CT with "fmula1" plates. There is another owner in CT i know of but cant recall the plates.