The first pics of my 2004 S2000! | FerrariChat

The first pics of my 2004 S2000!

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by triXXXter, Nov 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    I picked this car up a yesterday and I'm just beside my self! I LOVE this car! The weather has sucked the past two days and it's only getting worse and I have been busy. So here are some poor first pics of my baby! Because of the rain it's dirty, but next day off I'm detailing her.

2. dizztro

dizztro Karting

Jun 28, 2004
    Fresno
    Very Nice, Enjoy her to the fullest.

3. James Lightning

James Lightning Karting

Jul 18, 2004
    Canton, Ga & WPB, FL
    Full Name:
    Parker Beach
    Driver her then detail her. Unless of course you want some personal time with your new car then you can detail her drive her then detail her again.
    Have fun.
    James Lightning

4. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Nice color, and the interior looks awesome. Are you going to mod it? You can make that car a beast if you do the right things. Those japanese cars have so much potential! Really cool dude, enjoy her until you get your F-Car...

5. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Congrats on your S2k purchase, those are really fun cars to drive. Get with F chat memeber Schatten about any questions that you my have, he's been a long time S2000 owner.

6. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Actually probably not. I'm planning on keeping the car's resale up but and just overall the classiness of the car up. I really plan on keeping the car forever if possible and have it sitting next to the F-car one day.
    Suzuka Blue was the color I have wanted since they made it. It is perfect with the blue interior, that's why there were no other combos.
    Thanks very much all. Oh and I plan to drive, detail, drive, detail, drive, drive, detail...

7. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Excellent choice of Car Steven. I would have bought one a long time ago bit i just couldnt get past the IMO bland interior (apart from the instrument cluster). I loved that car, the looks, the gearbox, the engine, but the interior just didnt do it for me. And it still dosnt!
    Anyways congrats on the car!

8. WARDHOG

WARDHOG Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2004
    Bubbaland, USA
    Full Name:
    Disgruntled Dave
  9. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    Congrats! Great looking suzuka blue. Definately check out www.s2ki.com and if you have any questions about your S feel free to P.M. me.

10. McLaren_boy

McLaren_boy Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2003
    ATL but NOLA is home
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    I have never thought of the S2000's interior as bland...I like it a lot actually, each to his own I guess.

11. Mike360

Mike360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Yeah for sure.
    I love the digital tach and all, but i just dont like the area around the gearshifter.....Too bland. And now they have the silver "flap"......

12. MayB1Day

MayB1Day Karting
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #12 MayB1Day, Nov 21, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Very nice!! I love mods when done right. I have been a member of www.s2ki.com way before I ever got the car!! It's a great site. Well off to drive her!

14. quickysrt

quickysrt Karting

Nov 17, 2004
    virginia beach, va
    Full Name:
    harlow

i have an 05 blue one also. i have just added a inline pro stage 2 turbo kit to it. verry fast car now.

15. Badapple

Badapple Formula Junior

Nov 20, 2003
    West London
    Full Name:
    Phil
    #15 Badapple, Nov 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I'm no mod, but shouldn't this be in other Car & motorcycle??

17. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    Not really (IMHO). This forum is for pictures of cars, which this certainly is.

18. Ron328

Ron328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 10, 2003
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Ron
    It's the car to have! (I'd pick that over a Z4, 350z, Miata, etc). BTW, does it have more horses than the earlier S2000's? W/ only 4 cylinders, it is amazing how much that engine puts out!

19. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    It is rated at the same 240, though they seem to be dynoing about 10 horsepower higher. Also, the torque curve is much improved.

20. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Very clean look! Very nice!

It's a 2.2L 4 Cylinder instead of the 2.0L and it's got a 8200rpm redline instead of the 9k on the earlier model. But still rated at 240hp and a little more torque that's a little broader.

21. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    Could add Boxster S to that list also. Got one of the first S2000 while I was waiting for my Boxster S and found I had more fun with S2000. Great color

22. 96cobrakid

96cobrakid Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Full Name:
    Chris
    great looking car. I know a guy with a 02 I think with low miles that is selling his. Its silver and he has the hardtop for it too. Its a great car wish he wasn't trying to get rid of it.

23. NoTorq

NoTorq Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Very nice! Here's a shot of my Spa '02 at this years first auto-x.

24. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Congrats on the great car. I drove one and it was great, it was a little out of my budget so I got the RX-8 though, which I am completely happy with. Enjoy her!

25. lou staller

lou staller Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2002
    Orange County Ca
    Full Name:
    Lou Staller
    Steven, enjoy your new ride! The S2000 is a great car for the $$. Good looks, great performance and lots of fun. IMHO it's a perfect 'modern' sports car. Drive the h_ll out of It! ENJOY!