What Ferrari did I see? | FerrariChat

What Ferrari did I see?

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Gev, Nov 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gev

Gev Rookie

Aug 25, 2004
    Hello all, long time reader, first time poster.

I was driving in Studio City, CA the other day and notices a beautiful car driving next to me. I looked over and saw a beatiful red car with more curves than Jennifer Lopez. I couldn't recognize it at first, so I slowed down to take a look at the back. Lo and behold it was a vintage Ferrari. The front headlights were an enclosed unit like this one:

[​IMG]

http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/ebay/Cars/ferrari/69FerrariGT-2.jpg

But the back only had a single taillight on each side. I did not see any other badge on the car other than the Ferrari symbol in the back.

What did I see?

edit: I realized I put this in the wrong forum. Moderator, please move this to the Vintage forum. Thank you.

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Was it anything like this? a 275 GTB.

3. Gev

Gev Rookie

Aug 25, 2004
    Yep, that's exactly it. Thank you!

4. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    No problem mate, you were very lucky to see one on the road, unlucky not to have a camera ;) dont you hate it when that happens?

5. 365boy

365boy Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Brighton, England
    Full Name:
    John Leaman
    Gev,

Next time you see it we need more details - two cam or four cam engine, long nose or short nose, torque tube or not, alloy or steel body ( oh, and the chassis number would be helpful too...) :)

John

PS Has anyone seen Octane this month with a 275 NART Spyder (an original) being compared back-to-back with a 365 GTS..?