Paintless dent removal | FerrariChat

Paintless dent removal

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by ctkellett, Nov 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ctkellett

ctkellett Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Havertown PA
    Full Name:
    Chris K.
    I have a few dings that I would like to have taken out of my car and I was wondering if anyone in the Philadelphia area could suggest a good company? Is anyone else looking to do this, maybe we could get a group together and get a discount.

All the best,

Chris

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dent Wizard in Conshohocken, among other locations.

www.dentwizard.com

Used them a couple of times and was amazed at what they could fix without painting.

DM.

3. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Dent wizard comes to the dealership I work at outside of philly and does great work. They are right out of conshohoken. Give them a call.
    Erik

4. F430xxx

F430xxx Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2004

I actually was looking into this and heard mixed reviews but if think they're good I guess I'll check em' out.

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Used them on Mercedes and an Acura. THe Mercedes was quoted at about $1800 to fix the dent the old fashioned way. Dent wizard did it for about $100.

The Acura just needed a pre lease-end clean up, and was a couple hundred dollars. I figure that one saved me about $2K with the leasing company.

There's other guys out there doing this, but these guys did ok for me.

Not sure I'd let them rip out Ferrari door panels and have at it, but, maybe....

6. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    The day after I brought my 308 home, a chair fell against it in the garage leaving a nice little dent in the driver's side fender.... dent wizard in Rockville looked at it and 99 bucks later, I was amazed that I could not tell where the dent had been... I highly recommend them!

7. CarStore

CarStore Karting

Sep 19, 2003
    We have a guy who comes to our dealership. Very good. Bring it in if you want to get it done right. Be happy to take good care of your car.

8. E-SPRIX87

E-SPRIX87 Rookie

Apr 20, 2004
    Unionville, PA
    We use a local guy who does some really good work. We sublet and set up appointments at our shop and he shows up. We have a 89 Porsche 911 that we just entered into our inventory and the passenger door had a huge dent from a baseball bat of all things. A little over and hour and the dent is gone. If you are interested in finding out more feel free to call our shop, Don Galbraith Motoring, 610-964-0477. We're located right in Devon, PA.