Is Winter Over ???? | FerrariChat

Is Winter Over ????

Discussion in 'New England' started by Doody, Feb 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    according to the forecasts, we're gearing up for a WEEK of sunny skies and temps above freezing starting late tomorrow. the fifteen day forecasts are showing plenty of temps in the high 30s and low 40s. that gets us nine days shy of the ides of march.

hmmmm......................

doody!

2. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Well, I would tend to agree with you Doody, but then I walked outside and proceeded to fall right on my behind in the driveway. Sheer ice up here with the AM rain we had this morning. Glad to see we will have some warm temps to get rid of it though. It has been a very cold winter, spring cannot come soon enough.

3. Tom S

Tom S Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2003
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Thomas Saupe
    I don't know. It seems that every time I've decided winter was over and got the cars out of storage, winter has returned with a vengeance. I feel like the groundhog! Anyway. I'll let you know when I'm planning to get them out and you'll know that there'll only be one more big storm coming within a week of that time.

Tom

4. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Just a forewarning from 3,000 miles away - It's anticipated that the next week in L.A. will be cool and wet - exactly where that storm goes after that is anybody's guess - but I'd have my groundhog suit ready, just in case.

5. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Hey, my wheels are still sitting on the garage floor and the suspension is all over Verell's garage. I'm hoping the weather isn't too nice or I'll cry at the lost opportunity!

Hey Doody, I'm not sure who changes his avatar more....you or Steven R. I'm just wondering...is this some kind of chat rule I don't know about? I thought the point of the avatar was to leave it a while so people could identify you by the picture??? I'm confused!!

Anyway, as long as Steve keeps changing his to hot babes, I'm not complaining. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread....

Birdman

6. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    I log on some times just to see what hot babe steve has ,and what cool new pict Doody is showing ,,,,,keep em coming boys!!!

7. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    just tryin' to keep you on your toes, birdman ;)

that's a GREAT pic, dave.

doody.

8. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Hot babes? Did someone say hot babes??? :)

As for driving, as long as the water from the melting snow stays on the road with the sand/dirt that comes with it... keeps me OFF the road. Of course once that is all gone and/or on the clean/dry roads, i am ALL ON IT like me and avatar gals :)

This summer i hope to have some VERY, eh hem, exciting avatars.

Of course if you guys are up for a drive this week count me in :)
    Would gladly host an F1 party for the first race of the year. Champagne breakfast at my place anyone?

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

PS: have been busy stocking up for the next BIG get together at my home. More details to follow in March or April.

9. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    OK, I updated mine too! (no hot babes...gotta be different and besides who can compete with Steve's babes?)

Birdman

10. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Birdman,

Cool dude, this is not a competition. There are no "prizes". Then again i have heard various women called "Trophy Wives". Hmmm...

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

11. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    Steve I think that your hot babes are getting younger each time ,,,I know it's been a long cold winter up in NH but how young can you go?
    I took this picture of my OLD babe on the vinyard yesterday.
    DAVID

12. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    David,

Nice pic from you my friend! Ahhh, looking sooooo much forward to having all this snow gone.

As for age... 18 is the lowest and have NEVER been with a married/separated woman (though offers have presented themselves). To each his/her own i guess. What really matters is honesty all around and understanding. Perhaps this was more info than you desired, yet in life there are certain criteria to be abided by IMHO.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

13. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    I have updated my avatar for the "competetion". Dave Holmes can help explain part of it! In the 50's this weekend, anyone going driving?

David

14. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    David,

Nice avatar :) As for driving, SURE!!!

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

15. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    HAY those are my cam shafts !!!

16. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Mondial86,

Your cam shafts? (Said in good humor) It is always good to find a women who understands the importance of handling your shaft. ;-)

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

17. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    This thread will get us all kicked off the list for sure, but consider me along for the ride until we do!
    David

18. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Steven,
    Those two chicks definitely look too young to be legal!

Birdman

19. enjoythemusic

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Birdman,

(Humor) Your honor, to the best of my knowledge they are legal and produced photo ID backing up their statement.

BTW, they are fully clothed. IMHO the gal to the left is probably 25 but has makeup and hair style to look younger. The one on the right, she is probably 21. Makeup can do wonderous things dude. Have you ever seen Britney without makeup? If so, you know what i mean.

See http://www.ebaumsworld.com/celeb.html

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

20. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Wow, some of those shots are pretty bad! But Courtney Cox looks great no matter what you do!

Birdman

21. ChrisfromRI

ChrisfromRI Karting

Jan 28, 2003
    Foster, RI
    Full Name:
    Chris F
    The ice is finally off the driveway, and the roads are dry!

A nice weekend is ahead of us, and to kick it off we took our 308 out to dinner in Pomfret, CT this evening.

Anyone up for lunch either day this weekend -- maybe Vanilla Bean in Pomfret???

Kind Regards, Chris

22. TonyM

TonyM Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Pomfret Center, CT
    Full Name:
    Tony Mongillo
    Chris,

Sunday at the Vanilla Bean works for me. Let me know if you can make it.

Tony

23. ChrisfromRI

ChrisfromRI Karting

Jan 28, 2003
    Foster, RI
    Full Name:
    Chris F
    Tony,

I am going to drive the full length of Scenic Rt. 169 Sunday morning (tomorrow morning) from Norwich, CT to Woodstock, CT, and end up back in Pomfret at either the Harvest or the Vanilla Bean.

I just remembered that the Harvest has their big Sunday Brunch in full swing, so might want to check that out if we can get in (with VB as the fallback if we can't)!

Planning to leave from Rts. 2, 32, 169 in Norwich by the Christopher Leffingwell House Museam at 10 AM, so should be up for Brunch between 11 and Noon. Will have my cell phone with me: 401-595-3730, and a Motorola talkabout handheld set to 3 X 8 (Channel 3, Code 8).

It's supposed to be a gorgeous day -- even though it's still February!

Kind Regards, Chris

24. TonyM

TonyM Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Pomfret Center, CT
    Full Name:
    Tony Mongillo
    Chris,

I'm about 5 mins from either one, they both will be busy on Sunday. The Harvest will probably be a little tougher to fget into.

Give me a call when you hit the area. 860-963-1034

Tony

25. ChrisfromRI

ChrisfromRI Karting

Jan 28, 2003
    Foster, RI
    Full Name:
    Chris F
    Maybe VB would be better then...

I'll call later.

Kind Regards, Chris