Anyone in NoVA have garage space to rent? | FerrariChat

Anyone in NoVA have garage space to rent?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Rick Lee, Nov 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rick Lee

Rick Lee Rookie

Jul 8, 2004
    Just got my track car ('83 911SC) and the 993 is coming home from the hospitalt soon. I only have garage space for one and need to find another space for the other. I live in Fairfax. Anyone? Buehler? Anyone? Thanks. [email protected]

2. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    Self-storage bays large enough for one car run about $300/mo around here.

I've also been looking for options, as I'm going to have to bring the Alfa down here soon, and the Ferrari and EVO already fill the garage. (Most people around these parts don't bother with garages ... or even off-street parking. But, judging from all the temp tags on the streets, most people around here don't keep cars very long, either.)

3. ginsing

ginsing Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    Still need it? If you do, it's in Manassas.

4. Rick Lee

Rick Lee Rookie

Jul 8, 2004
    Ginsing, I will most definitely need garage space, but not just yet. My 993 is in the shop until Jan. 01 at best. My dad will have it while I'm overseas for a few weeks and my SC will stay in my garage. But around the end of Jan. I will need garage space. Where in Manassas? Thanks.

5. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    NOt in NOVA but have space in So. MD area. 3 car garage with one bay open.

6. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    For a couple grand you can get a 4 post storage lift and put two cars in one bay as long as you have some ceiling height. It's the cheapest way to double a garage that I know of.

Birdman

7. Tony Fuisz

Tony Fuisz Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Bethesda, MD
    Full Name:
    Tony Fuisz
    Try craigslist for DC, I just found a spot for my car that way.