F1 party in Nashville ! | FerrariChat

F1 party in Nashville !

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Crawford, Feb 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    Once again, Laney and I will hosting a viewing party for the inaugural Formula 1 Race from Melbourne on Saturday, March 6th. The event last year was a lot of fun and we hope to have even more F-chat friends in attendance this year. This race is also very convenient since it begins at 8:30 PM local time! Party starts at 7:30-ish...

Call or email for directions, questions, hotel recommendations, etc. It would be great to see some new tifosi this year!

FORZA FERRARI

Crawford White
    Tennessee Chapter rep - FCA
    615-331-2013
    [email protected]

2. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Crawford, I love your 328. It was good seeing you at Brian's party.

3. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    I will be in Nashville Sat. but I have plans to go to a concert that night. Maybe we can hook up sometime though.

4. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    Give me a call if you have some time. I have a guitar show that day as well, but should be back at the house by mid afternoon...

5. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    Which guitar show? I used to go to them all of the time. I went to a few in Nashville at the convention center. I would bring 3 or 4 guitars and trade, trade, trade. Last time I was there I think it was at the fair grounds. Is it Sat.? Maybe I will come to that early. I have to be at the concert at 7 but usually guitar shows start early. Are you bringing any guitars to trade?

6. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    This is the best show of the year. It is out at the I-24 Expo Center just south of Nashville on I-24. I am a guitar dealer and will be looking to sell my inventory.

I won't have a booth but will be at the show for at least a few hours on Saturday.

7. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    I didn't know that. What is the name of your shop? Any chance you know of a gold sparkle Gibson Thunderbird bass? It was a custom shop piece sold new in Chattanooga but thought it might be up near Nashville. Long shot I know but have been looking for it.
    Did you have a booth any of the previous years? I went to one or two shows at the I-24 center. Maybe I saw you there a few years back.