Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition | FerrariChat

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by WarrenF355, Jan 1, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WarrenF355

WarrenF355 Formula 3

Dec 29, 2004
    Newburgh, IN
    Full Name:
    Warren M. Rogers
    Anyone bought and played this game? I don't want to buy it due to the extreme focus on ricers, but I've read that it has 3 free roaming cities, and over 60 cars.

INCLUDING:

1996 Impala SS
    Lamborghini Gallardo
    Saleen S7
    Mercedes SLR

Ducati 999R

and several other cars that are completely customizable, including ENGINE paint wheels etc.

I want to know if this is true before I go drop $50 on this game and end up with a useless disc full of hondas.

2. Slim9107

Slim9107 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 28, 2004
    Toronto, ONT
    Full Name:
    Matt Inman
    its not even out yet man.

3. 550Maranello575

550Maranello575 Formula 3

Oct 20, 2004
    Everett WA
    Full Name:
    Andrew W
    I thought the 2nd one was a waste of $50.

4. PrancingHorseFan

PrancingHorseFan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    delaware
    i think this one looks good. not out yet though. also it has the murcielago in it. what will make this game great is the fact that it has customization in it. i'm thinking about getting it when it does come out, either that or foza motorsports.

5. 550Maranello575

Oct 20, 2004
    Everett WA
    Full Name:
    Andrew W
    When is forza coming out?

6. iceburns288

iceburns288 Formula 3

Jun 19, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles M.
    Forza will be an AWESOME game. Anyways, about Midnight Club...

I thought MCII was an awesome game to cruise around in. Midnight Club 3 will bring liscensed cars.. Gallardo, CTS-V, the Sixteen (yes! the V16 Caddy!), Aprilia Scuderia, S7, etc and others already mentioned. The spinners will be stupid as usual but I think the rest of this game will rock.

7. PrancingHorseFan

Nov 15, 2004
    delaware
    microsofts site says april. ebgames/gamestop say the beginning of next month. so i would assume april. ps i think MC3DUB will be released late feb

8. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    Yes they will feature those cars in the game and they even have a Mclaren F1. the best place to go see the game for your self is at www.gamefaqs.com and trust me your not going to paid 50$ for a disc full of nothing but rice. Your not buying need for speed underground2 right? so you have nothing worrie about.

9. WarrenF355

WarrenF355 Formula 3

Dec 29, 2004
    Newburgh, IN
    Full Name:
    Warren M. Rogers
    yeah i found out that its not out after i scoured all the stores in town! I'm going to be buying Forza & MC3:DE now, since all that shizat is confirmed in it.

NFS underground just sucks in my opinion

10. 550Maranello575

Oct 20, 2004
    Everett WA
    Full Name:
    Andrew W
    The next 3 games im buying is NFS: hot persuit 2 again, Forza and Gran Turismo 4

I thought nfs underground 1 and 2 were OK. but the cars sounded way fake.
    and atleast in underground 2 you get a GTO and Mustang GT so its not all rice crap.

11. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    Need for Speed had something going with the Supercar outrunning the Police cars. But they when down after they started racing for respect, money and woman. Not to mention E/A was soooo stupid to get Atari on there side(they suck trust me) now there games are not longer going to be the same. Need for Speed will be like Test Drive OMG!!!!!!

Midnight club3 will not feature Ferraris but how cares you Farrari guys have Project Gotham racing and that Florenza motor sports or what ever its called. For the Lambo guys they once had need for speed but thank god MC3 is going to feature the Gallardo and Murcielago and the best part of all is you can customize it with rims, paint, body kit and more. the problem is i cant race the Enzo and Mclaren at the same time and beat them both. Im just hoping they get everything right because i dont what to see a StockToyota Supra beating the hell out of a Murcielago or better yet a hummer H2 out powering a Saleen S7.

12. udalmia

udalmia Guest

i thought that NFSU2 was complete utter CRAP

burnout 3, now thats a FUN racing game, dont get me wrong im a big fan of PGR2 and GT3 but NFSu2 just didnt cut it

13. 550Maranello575

Oct 20, 2004
    Everett WA
    Full Name:
    Andrew W
    I agree, NFSU2 sucks... Only People that like Ricers would like it.

I thought GT3 was the best when it came out because of the graphics. But I think alot of the cars sound the same. like the GT-one and the Zonda Race Car I think.

Burnout 3 is a really fun game, but its one of the most unrealistic racing games ive ever played.

14. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    The problem with Burnout is i got bored after 20minites of playing the game.

GT3 was the best game but the phyiscs were unreal you can hit a car going head on and all you will do is push them back like 50feet or so then they will keep going at the same speeds.

As for need for speed underground i got sick and tired of it after the first game because im not a fan of taking some civic and putting well over 100grand in it. Id rather buy a Ferrari with the money these ricer boys put in there Supras. The First game had the drag racing mode which was pretty fun im not going to lie on that but it gets old after you beat the game. Lets see you can get the Skyline on the front of the cover (it sucks) and countless other cars.

Im not going to take my chances with the new game. my brother works for a video game store and he says there have been many trade ins of need for speed underground 2. Also they are selling it for 30bucks at wall-mart so im guessing the game sucks.

15. PrancingHorseFan

Nov 15, 2004
    delaware
  16. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    Im getting this because its got lamborghinis in it and in really sick and tired of ricers.

17. 550Maranello575

Oct 20, 2004
    Everett WA
    Full Name:
    Andrew W
    In the game are they called Lamborghini, Saleen, Impala ect? or are they like names from the old one, like Raptor or Super GT or whatever.

18. PrancingHorseFan

Nov 15, 2004
    delaware
    yup they use the real names. they got the cars liscenced in this game.

19. Dana_McCann

Dana_McCann Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Houston,Texas
    Full Name:
    Dana L. McCann
    Anyone played the Need for Speed2 Hot Pursuit, for Playstation 2, it has the 550 Barchetta, 360 spider, F50, Lambo Murci,Lambo Diablo, Porsche 911 Turboand the list goes on even the Z06 Corvette. This game I bought at blockebuster Video, previouly rented for $14.99. It is a little old but very
    Challenging. Especially the 550 Barchetta. The F50 blows the doors off of verything on the road.

20. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    I remember in one of the old sega racing games which featured a Lamborghini and a Ferrari, now that i remember it was called "Top Gear" They called the Lamborghini Countach a weasel and that was a light blue. the Ferrari was called The Sidewnider and that was aF40 and it was white. They also had a Testarossa and that was called Cannonball. I cant remember the the Corvettes name but for some reason it was the fastest car in the game.

Sadly Midnight Club3 isnt coming out until april so there is a possiblty for changes in the game.

21. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004

I have every need for speed game except the Porche unleasched and the new NFS underground2 and im about to trade in the first underground. My opinoin that was the last great NFS game made until they when underground because they had something orginal and badass to play. Now i have no idea what the hell they did at E/A to make it like the Fast and the Furious. The Cannonball run concept was sooooo much better than racing for woman, money and respect. I would never trade my Lamborghini Diablo or Ferrari F50 for a rice rocket-Bottom line.

I never lost to anyone on that game well my brother has beatin me before in part2 with the GT90 and i was driving the Mclaren F1 it was sooo close i made a comeback but he won by a hair pin. In the first Hot pursuit game i beat my godbrothers cuison. he was driving the Nazca C12 and i was driving the Lamborgini Countach and i beat the crap out of that car.

22. PrancingHorseFan

Nov 15, 2004
    delaware
    i have hot pursuit 2, havent played it recently but i traded in the first underground(i never got the second) for it. now im waiting for Forza, sucks it wont be out till april :(

23. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Has anyone noticed all the awesome car games that are comming out for Xbox and PS2 lately? Forza Motorsport, GT4, Midnight Club 3, Need For Speed Underground 2...... They all look really cool too!

24. WarrenF355

WarrenF355 Formula 3

Dec 29, 2004
    Newburgh, IN
    Full Name:
    Warren M. Rogers
    i played NFS:U2 briefly, and it was pure torture-- until I unlocked the new mustang and turbocharged it. Its a fun game considering that you have free roam around a city in any car you can get on the game (most of them really reallly suck, however)

the fact that its always nighttime sucks ass too. I hope midnight club 3 isnt like that... anyone played the first 2? is it like that? I'll have to suffer through it i guess if it is, so long as I can race my Impala SS in the night.

25. PrancingHorseFan

Nov 15, 2004
    delaware