FS: 360 CS **Low Mileage** | FerrariChat

FS: 360 CS **Low Mileage**

Discussion in '360/430' started by SP_wEaZeL, Jan 3, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SP_wEaZeL

SP_wEaZeL Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    #1 SP_wEaZeL, Jan 3, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Trying to help my boss sell his 360 Challenge Stradale. He bought it brand new a few months back. I believe it has 1,500 miles on it as of now. The car is equipped with Kreissieg F-1 Exhaust system and Novitec Rims. Those are the main upgrades. He's willing to sell as is or stock, buyers choice. For more information, please contact: (Mark) [email protected] or (626) 333-5398 Thanks in advance. Here's some pictures:

These are the pictures from the arrival of the car:
    http://sp-power.com/projectcar_STRADALE.htm
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. triXXXter

triXXXter Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    Ft. Worth TX
    Full Name:
    Steven G. Ogden
    Hey quick question, from that link if you go to project cars, then to the "All motor" supra... it has two huge turbos... I thought all motor meant all motor. NA. Not forced induction?

Just curious if I have used this saying wrong.

3. SP_wEaZeL

SP_wEaZeL Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    What we meant by that was most high horsepowered Supras over 1000hp are using Nitrous, this one doesn't. It's strictly motor and turbos. Thanks!

4. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

Hey it's Jimmy. Just curious why is Alex selling it? And how much is he asking for?

:)

5. SP_wEaZeL

SP_wEaZeL Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    Around $22X,XXX...I think he wants to get a Murcielago..not sure.

6. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    jimmy ferrari of long island has a cs with 800 miles with the factory stripes for $206K if you have any interest.

7. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    u kidding? i'm selling my 4 mth old titanium (worth more than red) w/ 1200 miles for $207.

8. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    a buddy of mine just bought a similarly mileaged red one (w/out stripe) in fla for $190

9. SP_wEaZeL

SP_wEaZeL Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    No, I'm not kidding. Good for you, good luck on your sale!

10. Kurt RSF

Kurt RSF Karting

Dec 27, 2003
    Rancho Santa Fe, CA
    Yeah, I paid $191,000 for a scuderia red one with 950 miles, no stripe, no radio, but with the spare wheel/tire. Car was from a private party in FL, via Martin at Cavallino Motors in Miami.

The car is nuts, it's so much fun. It elicits superlatives & expletives from all who ride in it.

Thanks for the ride in yours, Ben. I was totally sold!

11. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    BEN how is your car worth more than a red with factory stripe and less mileage? the sticker on your car is probably no more than $197K and are asking $207 meanwhile the one at FLI the sticker price is over $202k.

12. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
    Why ruin this guys thread Ben? If you want to sell your car for less good for you.

13. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    it's common knowledge that the much much more produced red ones are bringing (meaningfully) less money - at least here on the west coast. and how is this car with 1500 miles "less" miles than mine with 1200 or my buddy's red one with 950? and my sticker was $198k and change which doesn't much matter anyway. even if it did, you're talking about a $13k+ ($22X - $207) asking price difference on a $4k sticker diff.

14. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    Hey, I'm not trying to "ruin" anything. Rather, I know when I was looking for my CS I would have loved to see as many real cars for sale by people other than the dealers who were asking silly money when I bought mine. Further, I thought I owed it to the community to post that my friend just bought a similar car for $190k. Should we suppress the facts out there so members here who are looking don't have enough information to get a fair deal? Is revealing as much factual information as we have in our possession "ruin"ing a thread? Would you like to have as little information as possible when you go out to buy a car with only 1500 worldwide production? Or do you instead come to Fchat to get the best information so you can make a fully informed decision?

15. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    I would imagine that the additional cost has to do with the upgrades (exhaust, Novitec Rossos, and Carbon Fiber interior bits). I'm also sure that the price is negotiable...but I do agree that he'll be hard pressed to see anything near his asking price. But to each his own...especially on the West Coast! ;-)

16. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    You may be right. I don't know about Fcars, but mods aren't worth much if anything on used cars and I "suspect" they are a detraction rather than an enhancement to price on a CS. However, I have no direct knowledge about resale value of these particular mods on this particular model Fcar.

17. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    if you read my post i was comparing your car with a sticker price of $198K or so to the one at FLI which has a sticker price of over $202K and the factory stripe. right there you have a difference in mileage of 400 miles . As for your color bringing in more money than red i guess that's just your opinion and not everyone else. from what you are telling us you should have no problems selling your car and i wish you all the luck.

18. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    my mistake, i thought you were talking about the red car for sale that started the thread. fwiw, 400 miles from 800 to 1200 is meaningless for resale. as for the color, call ferrari of san diego/orange county or beverly hills and they'll tell you the same thing. i don't know if it's a west coast thing, but i sure do hear of red ones going off at (sold) prices considerably less than those of titanium (even on the east cost). thanks re: the luck selling the car. other than two mentions in passing on fchat, i've done nothing to market it because i'm not juiced about selling it, but there is just too much overlap with the carrera gt to justify it.

19. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    i realy think that it is the west coast thing. east cost most everyone is looking for the red. i personaly love the titanium color on the F-cars but opted for the red because of the stripe. it just would not look right on the titanium.

20. watt

watt Formula 3

Jun 17, 2004
    Northern Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Giuseppe T Hemingway
    for a CS, red is harder to move in LA... but so what, just sell it east.!!!

kurt's price seems about right.... anyone else have recent transactions????

and the first 430 available stateside in feb... is red/tan... CS and LA best selling colour choice [nero/argento/ti] is an anomaly.

21. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Udalmia is also about to put his Titanium (w/ stripe) CS up for sale. Another low mileage beast. Don't know the price as yet.

22. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
  23. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    that's ironic because we bought at almost the same time and are now selling at almost the same time. i missed buying his car by about a week!

24. udalmia

udalmia Guest

was less than that ben, i assure you :D . She's hard to let go of isnt she?

25. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    lol, yeah and i'm not sure i can just yet :)