Cavallino Weekend/Trumps Wedding weekend WILD Party Friday Night Jan 21 | FerrariChat

Cavallino Weekend/Trumps Wedding weekend WILD Party Friday Night Jan 21

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by SupercarGuru, Dec 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    #1 SupercarGuru, Dec 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey Everyone!

Anyone that is in town for either Donald Trumps wedding or the Ferrari show, there will be a awesome party at Hotel Biba! Some of the Sponsors include TubiStyle, Barton Workman Photography, Cavallino Motors, The Carcierge, Carlsson and more!! The AllOut Celebrity Disco Charity Party!! Just Follow the spotlights in the sky to an allout exclusive and elite evening! Dj Pete Rage will be spinning to the hottest dance and disco! Celebrity Chef Anthony Hunt will be making EXTREME desserts and Models from around the country will be there modeling the hottest runway trends from MaxStudio! and a open bar of specialized cocktails...whew ha

THE BEST PART is for all the ferraris and other exotics the road will be closed for "carshow" style parking! Any FChatters that are interested i can get 15% off hotel rates! Contact me for ticket information and prices. I have spoke with the Scuderia of South Florida and we would love to get all the FChatters together!!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    John, I booked my room last week, thanks for the discount! I am in for 3 for the party. Can we pay at the door? Jerry.

3. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I would, but I think my invite to Trump's wedding got lost in the mail.

4. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    LOL I thought you ran in those crowds!

-jt

5. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    LOL :p, I think if I was there at the wedding I'd be the guy working the elevator. That or the horsedrawn carriage poop cleanup dude. :p :(

6. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Getting a great response from everyone! Glad to see a great FChat turnout! Me and the scuderia boys will show you how we do it down south!! hahah

-jt

7. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    #7 SupercarGuru, Jan 4, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Rookie

Dec 18, 2003
    Miami
    JT,

I'll be there but won't need the hotel.

~HT

9. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO AN AWESOME TIME!!

The Fchat guys and Scuderia guys along with other people invited to the event BOOKED SOLID Hotel Biba with a waiting list!!

Jan 21. 2005

-jt