Modified 456 Pics | FerrariChat

Modified 456 Pics

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by warren0420, Dec 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. warren0420

warren0420 Karting

Dec 12, 2003
    Evansville, IN
    Full Name:
    Warren M. Rogers
    I'd like to see some more pics of modified 456s, especially after seening the blue one in the 456 colors thread. The nero one got me wanting to see some more interior shots, and maybe some modified interiors? Anyone ever put sportier seats or anything in these? Not saying I don't absolutely LOVE the interior on the nero, just wondering if its been done?

2. warren0420

warren0420 Karting

Dec 12, 2003
    Evansville, IN
    Full Name:
    Warren M. Rogers
    all you gotta do to make a 456 stand out is change the suspension and throw some wheels on it. those look great! thanks! Still have a question--

Why don't more 456s have a scuderia badge?

3. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel

i've always wondered that myself

4. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
  5. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    The bottom black picture Steve posted reminds me of the rear of a daytona...dunno why.

--Dan

6. racer_f50

racer_f50 Rookie

Dec 25, 2003
    SD, USA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    those pics on his site are some really crappy PS jobs.
    i urge 456 owners not to ruin their cars or risk sending that clown money! your cars are perfect as is!

7. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    You could just say you don't like it. But to insult like that is rather offensive.

Yes, they are just photoshops - I mentioned in the other thread I started on it that they are only the first draft illustrations of these products. In the one day that those been posted, response to it has been very positive.

And as for any "risk" sending a "clown" like me money, well, rest assured that I'm very serious about what I do.

Welcome to Ferrarichat, Mike. Please fill out your profile.

8. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    The scuderia shield is associated more with the race team. A 456 is more of a super GT, than a sports car. Save the shields for the speed racer entry level V8 cars...

9. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Unlike what many people say, the 456 really is the modern Daytona. From the back angle, to the hood vents, everything screams Daytona.

10. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Ryan i have said it once but i will say it again, those rear lights look great lovely job.

11. acpes

acpes Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    west 12cylinderville
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I have had dealings with Ryan recently (its my car that is used for the first photo with the rear end modifications) and found him to be nothing but courteous and totally professional throughout.
    On what basis are you making these accusations? Is there a personal or professional reason for this? Please post it on this site so we are all aware of your "gripe".
    Basically I'm saying: Put up or Shut up!
    BTW please fill in your profile before posting remarks that are going to be construed as offensive or contentious. That way at least we will know if your remarks are based from an owners commitment or just another dreamer :(

12. racer_f50

racer_f50 Rookie

Dec 25, 2003
    SD, USA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I apologize for sounding critical, but in all honesty, if i had a Ferrari and was going to order modifications, i would at least want real pictures available of the mods, to see how the carbon actually looks as the back part of the lights since with reflections and such it will certainly look different than in the photohsopped pics. the current pictures just seemed a bit unprofessional to me.
    Even so, i'm not the type who would like the modifications you have done, they seem a bit tacky IMO.
    my opinion won't matter to 99% of you though since i don't yet own a Ferrari and am just a "dreamer".
    Good luck in your business.

13. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Thank you for a more civil response. Well, here's the deal: there are no real pictures yet, because these parts haven't been made! There is no finished product to take a picture of yet. But I've made some large capital investments and things are rolling along. The taillight covers will be the first done and available in a few short weeks, and rest assured there will be real photos of them ASAP.

Those photoshops were just done by myself to show people what's coming, and to sell the very first order before I plunk down money to build it. The beauty about being a Ferrarichat sponsor is that I can plan this way by actually asking the final customer what they want and then give them a preview.

Good luck in your chem program, I'm sure you can get a Ferrari someday.

14. CreativeS

CreativeS Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andre
    Bingo, you said it!

15. CreativeS

CreativeS Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2005
    Full Name:
    Andre
    Ryan has built himself a reputation on this board, where his word means enough to any potential buyer.

16. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    #17 Fan512bbi, Jan 12, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  17. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    IMO one of Ferrari's big "lost opportunities" of the early 90's was not making that 456 cabrio. Of course, 1995-on the 355's were selling like hotcakes so they maybe felt like they didn't need to do it... but that car is so good looking!

18. Jaz

Jaz Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    JAZ

WOW!! What the hell is that!! Is that conversion done at the factory..?

19. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    #20 Fan512bbi, Jan 12, 2005
    I think the conversion was done by Stramann.

Heres another.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. acpes

acpes Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2004
    west 12cylinderville
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Nightmare!! They couldn't stop the windows leaking, how the hell they going to stop leaks on a cabrio? :D
    BTW I'd kill to get that car steve posted here, what a beauty [car not steve] ;)

21. Black one wins hands down. :)

22. DutchDude

DutchDude Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Ruud
    no extreme mod's, only the 550 rims

[​IMG]

23. DutchDude

DutchDude Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Ruud
    How do you post pictures by the way? Thought this would work: [​IMG] , but all I got was the link

24. F456 V12

F456 V12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2004
    Coto de Caza
    Full Name:
    Christian
    #25 F456 V12, Jan 17, 2005
    Just finished replacing the very quiet rear mufflers with a "tube only" style exhaust. From the Cats, I go through a x-pipe into straight pipes. My 456 now sounds like a Daytona.

BTW, this is a home made system so don't ask me where I bought it. Cost is about $300.00 and three weekends spending a little time here and there. Hardest part was getting/making the bends on the pipes right. Now that I have a template, if I ever think of doing it again, should be much easier.

MB