ABS Mondial T | FerrariChat

ABS Mondial T

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Jon22, Jan 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jon22

Jon22 Karting

Sep 4, 2004
    Uk
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Stiill having trouble fault finding the ABS, the light is permenantly on,I have tried the fault diagnosis in the book, but i still get the light on all the time, just the 1 light ( abs light) the brake warning light is fine. I cannot get anything from the fault codes as detailed in the manual. no flashes the light never goes out.

As my light is always on, where do i look next, i know the Pressure pump is running as i hear it.

Is it possiblke to test the ecu, it would be silly to replace it if there is no fault. Is there any where in the uk i could send it for testing?

Any ideas welcomed.

2. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    My 328 does the the same thing. I had a thread on the old board, but that is still being recovered after the server failure.

The only thing that changed was once I overfilled the resevoir, and the light went out for almost a year. Doesn't make it go out anymore.

I have stopped worrying about it, since the brakes work fine. The dealer has checked everything, and finds no faults or problems. He said the next step would be the ECU (you don't want to know the price), but no promises. Can always take the bulb out.

3. maserati424

maserati424 Rookie

Apr 11, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    Full Name:
    frank gablenz
    If you turn ignition on you must feel a click in the pedal after a few seconds thats the selftest routine ,and the sign for enough pressure in the system.
    You can test the wheellsensors with an Ohmmeter.
    Must be about 600-700 ohm.