Am I Out Of Price Range For This 308 | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Am I Out Of Price Range For This 308

Discussion in '308/328' started by ferraristyle, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    at this guys prices I should have bought that 80 GTSi I looked at a year ago I wonder what this guy could sell that for? Maybe 40k?

2. Sean F.

Sean F. F1 Rookie

Feb 4, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Sean F
    Ferrari made less than 4000 dinos. More than 15,000 308's were made. In Ferrari world they are a dime a dozen. That's the second time I've had to correct you. You don't really know much about these cars do you???

And click some profiles if you want to SEE THOSE PICS dumbass. Most of us have put pictures in our profiles, and there is a 308 photo thread in the showroom section.

Pissing on potential buyers or people who are going to offer newbie's advice on a car you are selling is not what I'd call a "strong marketing presense"...Heck, you're so full of your own **** you can't even smell it anymore.

3. Bernardo308

Bernardo308 Karting

Jun 15, 2004
    Virginia Beach
    Full Name:
    Bernardo Sa Nogueira
    LOL - thanks BigTex, you made me laugh!

Yeah, I guess you *&$^%#$#, who don't know *&%@!% about Ferrari's should just buy my 308 GTB for $80k...best deal in the universe. I'll throw in 21" crome spinners with it for free and a spot light that goes on the engine cover...

Is that better?

4. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Thread closed, it's going nowhere positive at this point.