Hill Engineering | FerrariChat

Hill Engineering

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by f355b, Aug 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f355b

f355b Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Little Silver,NJ
    Just wanted to say i used Hill Engineering for the first time this week and i have to say not only was the product fantastic but the service was exceptional.
    Check out a great sponser.
    www.hill-engineering.co.uk

2. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    Hear, hear I'll second that motion !

Kenny K

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Great man, great products. Class act.

4. Merdav

Merdav Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    I hope so, today I ordered for my 355, skid plates, dead peddle and slick shift gate from them.

5. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    DITTO................................................................

6. f355b

f355b Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2004
    Little Silver,NJ
    michael, i ordered the skid plates from them, and they are great. good luck.

7. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I could not believe how fast he shipped the AC control unit to me. Great price as well.
    A new contact for parts.....

8. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    Michael - I ordered the same parts for my 355 a number of months back - all great quality - and they got to my place in 4 days... Hill is great for customer service and products are great as well...

PS. I got the aluminium skid plates and not the titanium - and have been thrilled... I would be curious to see if the titaniums would perform/hold up better...

Rich

9. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I agree . Paul's a top bloke and his products are too.I have Ali skid plates also.

10. Mike328

Mike328 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 19, 2002
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    And one more. Paul Hill's products are superb; I have a shift knob, slick shift gate, aluminum pedals (2nd set), and aluminum dead pedal. Aside from the products (which are second to none), Paul has been great to deal with.

Strongly recommended. It would seem that all of our experiences are in line.

11. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I think I posted this once before but it bears repeating. I ordered a gate lock, shift knob and pedal set. It all got here fast and everything looked and worked great except I couldn't get the gate lock to work. I sent Paul an e-mail and had a response in hours (that's right hours not days).

He told me there were several different gates that Ferrari had made for several model lines. Paul thought they had engineered their gate to fit on all of them but mine was just different enough that the lock wouldn't work.

He offered to send me one of his new slick shift gates free of charge if I was willing to send them my gate to use for research. I took him up on the gracious offer and have never been happier!

I'll be looking for a set of wheel bolts soon, and I already know where I'll be getting them!!

I keep telling people that Hill has great products and even better people. Thanks again Paul!!!

John

12. cwwhk

cwwhk Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Hong Kong, Tokyo
    Full Name:
    Wayne
    Yes, Paul is great. When I ordered titanium skid plates for my 360, I inquired if it's possible to make them without any mounting holes. Paul did some research and made them special for me. This allowed me to double side tape the skid plates instead of drilling holes. They worked great, and I bought two more sets from Paul.

Great products, very reasonable prices. Highly recommended.

13. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
    #13 thomas_b, Feb 7, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Still my favorite company – the dead pedal in my CH got somehow messed up :) and I replaced it with a Hill aluminum one – needed it before the weekend and they shipped it express last week – Hill did not have the shipping option in their online store so they did eat the extra shipping cost (and wrote a nice letter too explaining it) – class act
    Image Unavailable, Please Login