More F430 Pictures... (put new F430 pics here) | Page 17 | FerrariChat

More F430 Pictures... (put new F430 pics here)

Discussion in '360/430' started by 134282, Sep 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. neutrino

neutrino Rookie

Sep 15, 2004
    #402 neutrino, Jan 24, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. AHG

AHG Karting

Jul 10, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Good pic. Where was it taken?

3. FerrariEnzo

FerrariEnzo Karting

May 16, 2004
    Shaker Heights
    Full Name:
    Holden
    Great find maranello25!

4. neutrino

neutrino Rookie

Sep 15, 2004
  5. seinfeld

seinfeld Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2004
    Diamond Bar/Cali
    Full Name:
    Gary
    DANG......SHE'S SITTING SOOOO CLOSE TO THE STEERINGWHEEL!

relax lady....this is a horse...not the diablo!

6. murph7355

murph7355 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2002
    SE England Yorkie
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I think you'll find she's only 5ft tall!

If she sat any further back the car would be parked up going nowhere. Or she'd be lying flat.

7. Fede Ferrari

Fede Ferrari Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Presentation exclusively of the Ferrari F430 in Barcelona, to the partners of the Ferrari Club Catalunya.

To visit the section "FOTO ALBUM" of the web: www.elenaferrari.net , and you will see the F430 at once to the detail and other present Ferrari (included a F40 and an Enzo...)

Fede

8. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Fede, hombre que buen trabajo.

9. gabbagabbahey

gabbagabbahey Rookie

Nov 2, 2004
    Sorry OT, but how is donating to a racing team a tax deductable donation unless you were part of the team and could write it off as a business expense?

Plus, I thought "gray" market imports do not hold their resale value as well as the official imports.

10. vern112

vern112 Rookie

Jan 18, 2005
    Windermere, FL
    Full Name:
    Jay
    >>Sorry OT, but how is donating to a racing team a tax deductable donation unless you were part of the team and could write it off as a business expense?

Plus, I thought "gray" market imports do not hold their resale value as well as the official imports.<<

Sorry, but sponsoring/donating to a racing team doesn't have to involve ownership.
    Sponsoring a race event or team may give you exposure and perks but it certainly doesn't give someone ownership rights.
    I have sponsored numerous racing teams as well as events in the past and have been able to utilized my deductions toward my taxes.

True, "grey" market imports generally do not have the resale value of their US version counterparts mainly due to EPA standards as well as being right hand steering.

11. gabbagabbahey

gabbagabbahey Rookie

Nov 2, 2004
    Cool makes sense, so do you get a vinyl or sticker advertisement put on the race car for that much $ ?

here is a video of a 430's dash whilst accelerating to help tide you over until you score one :)

http://www.guidaveloce.org/430.wmv

12. lager99

lager99 Karting

Feb 8, 2005
    Red Deer, AB
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That's a great pic!

13. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    That last picture (of the rear) just shows how unbelievably bad the back of the F430 looks (in that colour especially). Honestly Hyundais are less bitzy with their styling.

I was actually warming to the coupe version of the F430 ... but I'm sorry I would not buy a F430 (even if I won $10 million tonight) 'cause it just is plain ugly as the photo demonstrates.

Pete :(

14. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    pete I will run mine in by driving her down to sydney to show you. Don't judge the car until we see her in the flesh. She will be AWESOME.
    rock on

15. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Fair comment. When will you be getting yours? ... er, and thus when should I expect Sydney dealers (is there 2?) to have one?

Pete

16. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    only 1 dealer in sydney I think scuderia veloce .there is also galleria veloce but I think they aren't sanctioned by maranello imports. not 100% sure. car is hopefully delivered mid year but I should find out more next week. I assume bris.syd and melb will receive first batch of cars at the same time.
    rock on

17. JohnEJuk

JohnEJuk Rookie

Jan 14, 2004
    Full Name:
    Johnej
  18. PBRacer

PBRacer Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Stan
    They look like the same couple and car form the previously posted dubai shots.

So probably wasn't a delivery car, just the photo shoot car

Looks awesome though, glad i signed up for the Spider!!!!!!

Stan

19. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Wow, that 430 Spider looks really good.

20. wasibferrarinutter

Aug 13, 2004
    This could explain the yellow F430 pics that were released a few weeks ago supposdley in dubai. Could have been for a photoshoot. Anyway the F430 spider looks great but i think it lacks the coupe's overall neatness and the spider does look ever so slightlet fussy from the back, but overall its nice

21. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    #423 zjpj, Feb 12, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  22. HIGHROLLERM85

HIGHROLLERM85 Karting

Jul 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    Matt
  23. Scratchy

Scratchy Rookie

Sep 12, 2004
    is it just me or is, visually at least, the F430 ride height a bit 4x4 looking?