Should We Black Ball Him? | FerrariChat

Should We Black Ball Him?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Stewart 430, Feb 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stewart 430

Stewart 430 Guest

Whilst i have stated on many occasions that the FOC spring ball is a great event, this does not make me the FOC's greatest fan. I have always thought that F-chatters were they the real 'font of all knowledge' regarding ownership and all things Ferrari.

We have all known for some time that f-chat and its members are a thorn in the side of the FOC. With this in mind i am sorry to have to inform you that we have a 'mole in the camp'

In the latest edition of Ferrari News(page27), a member of f-chat who shall remain nameless (Izza) has sold his soul to the devil.

This 'larger than life' person clearly can clearly no longer be trusted by the brotherhood of f-chat members and nore can we allow him any more into the inner sanctum of f-chat.

It is my suggestion the we black ball and send this person to Coventry. In earlier times he would have been tared and featherd, but he would probably have enjoyed this.

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Black Tie Ball??

*reaching for tux*

3. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    nowt wrong with black balls, they serve me well. In fact the white gals love em. LOL!

4. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    So that's Izza Izzit? He's obviously in the Know to get into F News and an ambulance driver to boot.......:D:D

But if you blackball him you'll have to do me too cos I was in the issue before, well my tyres were..:D:D

5. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    its like the masons, tea arse should be ballott master

6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    top secret, middle secret....and some bottom secret too!

LOL, chaa!

7. v15ben

v15ben Formula 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Yep send him there, I was there for a snooker tournament yesterday and it is the worst place I have EVER been in my life!!

8. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Anyone fancy posting up page 27 would like to have a read,pls.

9. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004
    Who cares, one way or the other, they are not the worst enemy if they love the same ladies we do.

D11VE:J

10. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G
    #10 GrahamS, Feb 13, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Cheers Graham.

12. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    The guy actually says if he could be any car he would be an Aston Martin Vanquish, aren't they all noise and no performance, huh, sounds like a right plonker to me. Told you there was no worry, not even man enough to admit he loves the ladies.

Can't drive either, he crashed his parents car. Still driving an ambulance he will have the roads clear to help him, if he has his ding-a-ling on. hehehehe

Hope I never have an accident in his ambulance area, probably be dead by the time he crashes his way to the hospital. hehehehe

Look out here comes Izzit, wozit, no izzit, who wazit, no bloody izzit.

Is this one of our enemies guys?

13. Rosso Badger

Rosso Badger Guest

Jan 17, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Al Boswell
    I completely agree with you, F-chat has been an excellent font of knowledge . My understanding of Tubis, and the great repartee about whether Ferraris should be red and how many cylinders they should have has, thinking about it, been more relevant to my love of Ferraris than anything the FOC has offered.

I won't be going to this year's spring ball - I guess from your negative feelings about the FOC, Stewart, you won't have any interest in it either.

Anyway, on to more important things: how are you getting on with your correspondence with Ferrari about our factory visit? I need to know soon so that I can book my hols at work, and I can tell that others are chomping at the bit.

With your personal contacts there, is there any chance that you could get Luca to have dinner with us? It would be great to have you present him with an award on behalf of all F-chatters.

14. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    What tournament was it, I play in the scottish amateaur but used to play in alot of the english tournaments too, what level you at?

Paul

15. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    The question says would not could.

Illiterate plonker

16. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    What exactly do you mean "BlackBall" him. Are you going to send Chaa round to his place ?

17. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    I will come round and blackball you little white dude. You will punk for me. LOL!

18. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    :D :D :D

19. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    Nice one M8, got you responding didn't I.

Besides, doesn't Iliterate have only one 'L' in it and Ploncker have a 'C' in it.

You've got to have a laugh some times and you gave me a good one, thanks.

Long Live the FOC.

20. joby

joby Rookie

Jan 22, 2005
    Blackballing him is too light a punishment.

We should tie him to an Arsenal seat for a season!

21. Stewart 430

Stewart 430 Guest

Fantastic, what a quote

22. jimmy b

jimmy b Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2003
    On a plane
    Full Name:
    James
    POLL : YES

Ian,
    Well amusing thread, mate. I didn't realise that having owt to do wi't FOC was considered worse than 'going over to the dark side' round here. Still, your suspect choice of car and footy team deserve at least some psyco-therapy, probably punishment, if not the protracted use of a 120 milimetre 'attitude adjuster' with you as the target.

Stewart,
    I thought it was a fortnight's visit to the Monaco chocolate-starfish penitenticiary, rather than just a trip to Junction 19 of the M1 (or indeed the application of boot-polish to the nether regions as has been suggested), as the standard punishment for such heinous infringements on Fchat, but I'm sure our Lord Moderator will clarify this for us.....

J.

23. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Jimmy, i dont think thats right about being part of the FOC on this site, becourse when i made comments about the pompus FOC last year, they came out in sh*t loads on this very site to defend the holy foc, ......pompus tossers,LOL!, that might bring them out of the woodwork...