Black CS at Fort Lauderdale Collection??? | FerrariChat

Black CS at Fort Lauderdale Collection???

Discussion in '360/430' started by ciao baby, Feb 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ciao baby

ciao baby Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
  2. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Gorgeous. Absolutely Gorgeous. I don't think they could get any better, black and red. The stripe would add so much more to it.

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    no data, sorry, but i have been watching it on ebay.

i disagree strongly with the stripe opinion posted previously :)

my only caution would be that i think the leather seats will be a resale liability, though only a small one, if at all. though the black is so gorgeous and uncommon it might be a total non-issue in the end!

and those rugs have to go - collins or not! sacrilege!

if that car had an alcantara interior i'd consider trading mine in for it!

doody.

4. pdtrixceo

pdtrixceo Karting

Aug 19, 2004
    Little Havana
    Full Name:
    Roger
  5. Liquid

Liquid Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Doylestown, PA
    I agree w/ everything Doody said. I myself do not prefer the stripe on the CS & leather seats should never have been an option on that car in my opinion. Why the hell anybody would choose leather seats over the awesome alcantara seats that are offered for the Stradale is beyond me. I also can't understand why the dealer would put rugs in a Challenge Stradale (don't they get it)? The Stradale isn't a 360 Modena, if you want leather, floor mats & power everything get the Modena.

6. CodeRed

CodeRed Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    LALA LAND
    Personally I think the strip looks really good even on black. I saw a black recently at WSIR and it was a really interesting combo. It had black seats, not the red which I agree would take some getting used to, but actaully kinda look good with the red calipers.

7. ciao baby

ciao baby Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
    Thanks for all the replies.
    To answer some of the above questions
    I am buying the car for wifey. She is set on a Modena and I figured the CS would make a hell of a track car that will hold value a little better than a "regular" 360. To her the leather and mats soften the car. The mats will be taken out once delivered. I am waiting for the dealership to get back to me about the Buy it now price. wonder what it will take to bring her home. I suspect around 210?? right?
    ///MK

8. dlyang12

dlyang12 Rookie

Dec 12, 2004
    Seoul, Korea
    Full Name:
    Julian den YANG
  9. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
    I can take or leave the stripe on any other color, but on black it kicks ass. :)

10. ciao baby

ciao baby Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
    The more I look at it the more I think Black is my favorite color on CS. The stripe
    does look great on black. I am not above doing one aftermarket so that I can have choice. Maybe stripe it on track day :)
    ///MK

11. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    I love black on the cs and ever since Paul sent me pics of his black car with the stripe, it has been my favorite combo, hands down. I don't even like the stripe on most colors but on black it is so crisp, just beautiful.
    Julian, your car is gorgous.

12. ciao baby

ciao baby Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
    Turns out this car has seats that are size medium
    Being my wife is average in size and I am on the large end of size, will either one of us be comfortable in these seats?
    for example how are they compared to the diablo 6.0 seat that I find snug but fine
    ///MK

13. giago

giago Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Giago
    I send them an email like a week ago.
    and they haven't answered yet.

I'm really interested on this car.

14. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    gotta have the stripe on black, stunning!!

15. GoodWood

GoodWood Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    SE Florida/Indiana
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I'm 5'9" and weigh 170, and my Large seats killed me at the hip bone. So much so, that I had to have them customized for a scosh more room at the hip. that said, I hear there isn't a very big difference between Med & Large.