Good day, bad day. | FerrariChat

Good day, bad day.

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, Feb 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    #1 chaa, Feb 25, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Been playing with a couple of new toys today, a Agusta 109 and a brand spanking new Hummer H2, bad news i had a scrape with a side of a lorry, with in 3 mins of driving the left hand drive monster, parked it back up, keeping low profile at the moment. the hellys nice anyway, much better than the Huey. Good day then again bad day. Err. and no bling jokes Mo fo's.
    MB. AH! good news on monday! We get the DB9 back......great! i think i will collect it!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    hey how the other half live mate :D

3. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Cant beleve you said that on a ferrari chat site steve, from what i have heard you are a bloody big player your self ,oh by the way, now i might be out of a job when the boss narrows the Hummer down to me..... need a bodyguard mate?

4. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

lol, dont dont beleive everything you read in public toilets mate, if the boss reads this forum get tony to remove the thread :D

5. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Cor Blimey, not arf!!

6. Lee_Proctor

Lee_Proctor Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Cool toys!!

Got a "friend" in Halifax who has a H2. Had a sit in it Tuesday night for the first time and was impressed with its feel inside. Very comfy and you felt like you were in a space ship!

7. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Chaa, got any old toy's ya don't want??????????:D:D:D

8. Fezzaphil

Fezzaphil Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Is your boss Felix Dennis? I think he has a copter like that.....

Actually thats really bad form asking that question. Should really protect the guys privacy....especially if he needs a body guard as well!

9. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Yes bad question,But its quite a common chopper, as is a ferrari. Ah yes Felix Dennis, hes in the top 100 of the UKs richest list. No its not felix, anyway he is from London, and i have had my fill of working in london years ago for up there own arses wealthy Jewellers.

10. exiges

exiges Karting

Feb 26, 2004
    Midlands
    Full Name:
    David Brown
    Very very impressive indeed. Good man.

11. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Chaa

Nice m8!!!! My Neighbour has the very same H2 on his driveway, watchout for lorries when you collect the Aston!!!!

12. jeffQV

jeffQV F1 Rookie

Feb 13, 2004
    NZ
    Full Name:
    jeff
    Went 4X4 ing recently in the Jeep, great fun and not too damaging to the car but still cant get it clean! Anyway, a Hummer (dont know which one) was there, driven by a lady in her thirties with three kids on board, climbing slopes and getting very wet and muddy. The kids were screaming with laughter!

13. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Jeff

If that was Black, she had Blonde hair that WAS my Neighbour

14. jeffQV

jeffQV F1 Rookie

Feb 13, 2004
    NZ
    Full Name:
    jeff
    small world! yes blonde and black (isn't there a joke about that somewhere??!!)