At least he was 16 | FerrariChat

At least he was 16

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by scott61, Feb 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    I am starting to feel "scarred" as no teacher ever had sex with me, Wasn't I good enough?

High School Teacher Accused of Sex with Student
    A female student teacher at McClatchy High School has been arrested for statutory rape after police found her in a car with a 16-year-old boy.

Margaret De Barraicua, 30, (shown at left) is accused of having an ongoing sexual relationship with the boy who is a student in her class.

Authorities said De Barraicua was arrested late Saturday afternoon behind Leonardo Da Vinci Elementary School in the Hollywood Park section of Sacramento. Police responded to a report of a suspicious car parked behind the school. When officers arrived, they found De Barraicua having sex with the student in her car while her two-year-old boy was in the backseat.

De Barraicua was charged with one felony count of statutory rape. She has been released from the Sacramento County Jail pending trial.

De Barraicua, who was taking part in a paid internship at McClatchy, is on administrative leave during the investigation.

The boy was in De Barraicua's special education class, but police said it was not clear why he was placed there. "He appeared to have all his faculties, spoke very well, so we're not certain what that means," said Sgt. Justin Risley of the Sacramento Police Department.

Michelle Spurlock lives next door to De Barraicua and her husband. She expressed shock at the news her neighbor had been arrested. "It would've never even crossed my mind she was capable of doing anything in that realm," Spurlock said.

2. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    i wish i had some good looking teachers in my school

3. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Thank the Lord non of them had hit on me....they were all older than the art work in Egypt.

4. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    link? I'd like to see what this teacher looks like.

5. justhrowit

justhrowit Formula 3

Feb 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Jay D.

I second that!

j

6. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    #6 scott61, Feb 24, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Not much of a picture in the paper, Will have to wait for inside edition or some other show to come up with her naughty past that usually follow
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    LOCK HER UP!! What kind of a sick teacher is she? Oo nevermind, lock her up anyway but let that pretty blonde one go!

8. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Even though this chick needs to be locked up, that kid definately knew what he was getting into. He wanted it and got it....hook, line, and sinker. Pun intended.

9. S0ul_R3Venant

S0ul_R3Venant Karting

Nov 30, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    Why is it all of a sudden, starting to be like that story a few years back, where the teacher slept with her student, and ends up giving birth to 2 kids or was it 3???...can't recall

10. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    ...at least they seemed that old at the time. They were probably about 35, LOL!!

11. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Mary Kay LeTourneu, two kids.
    The first conviction, kid#1, netted a short sentence and probation.
    As soon as she got out they caught her with him again, kid #2.
    She went to prison for 7 years and is now out and preparing to get married to the boy, now a young man in his early 20's.

So far the children have been raised by his mother.

12. KamX

KamX Karting

Nov 15, 2004
    Birmingham
    Full Name:
    Kam
    So do guys have a fantasy about sleeping with a teacher?
    I am a female teacher and my class tends to be male, aged between 20-50...OK so I have been hit on by my students, been asked out on dates, and even sent presents! But I know to stay away.

13. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I go to an all boys school, ill take anything.

14. 400SPYDER

400SPYDER F1 Rookie

Jul 7, 2004
    Kent, England
    Full Name:
    kevan
    Kam

Just hope that Lee doesn't find this post - or where you work - otherwise you might have a new student enrolling :D:p

15. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Oh please, if he is "slow" or has problems then she is wrong. But we all know that any normal young man of 16 years of age is thinking of boning anything that gets him horny. For Gods sake I married my wife when she was 17, this bull**** laws need to be changed.

16. Malfoy

Malfoy Formula 3

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    Sounds like you're just trying to cover yourself legally :D

17. Tuco

Tuco Karting

Mar 10, 2004
    Texas
    Yea did'nt that happen in Seattle ?

18. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    thats a shame as i would like to be a pupil at your school but leep has booked all the spare lessons

19. KamX

KamX Karting

Nov 15, 2004
    Birmingham
    Full Name:
    Kam
    I rejected his application...I wouldn't allow him to enrol !!

20. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Poor 2 year old kid (in back seat trying to understand what the heck Mummy is doing and why, etc.) ... how to confuse and fnck a persons life right from the start.

Some people should never be allowed to be parents!
    Pete

21. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    This all depends on a variety of factors. I will require pictures to review before I am able to tender an answer to the above questions :)

22. KamX

KamX Karting

Nov 15, 2004
    Birmingham
    Full Name:
    Kam

Ok...I will dig some out and you can give me your honest opinion. ;)

23. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    i have some if you cant dig any out he he he

24. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    You didn't see Miss Lane, my 5th grade teacher... gawd awmighty, she was still smokin' hot when she came to our HS grad ceremony 7 years later.

I should explain, as she only lasted but one blessed year at our school, as every Mother in the PTA wanted her out, so she travelled from hundreds of miles & kind of redefined "Pomp and Circumstance." Hell, if you ask any of the male teachers about her to this day (as I have), they'll say, "Oh, man" or "Gawd awmighty" before telling how they could never stand up until well after she left teacher's lounge.

Why? If you saw that scene in "Basic Instinct" daily, you'd kiss the ground she walked on, too. (That was one excuse for [nearly] getting caught looking up her pantie-less miniskirt while picking up a "dropped" pencil - "I'm just kissing the ground you walk on, Miss Lane" - 'mmmm, OK' - .o0O please, oh, please, oh, please say you want to see me after class O0o.). *

* .o0O O0o. = thought bubbles - for those keeping score at home

Miss Lane could make an atheist believe in God and the Pope hornier 'n a man with 365 kids by 365 women ever was.

So, in answer to your question:

Yes.

25. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    You forgot to mention that she's also your distant cousin.