Fashion Week LA Party @ Spider Club | FerrariChat

Fashion Week LA Party @ Spider Club

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by samuel_1, Mar 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. samuel_1

samuel_1 Rookie

Nov 10, 2003
    Eagle Glen - So. Cor
    Full Name:
    Samuel Worthington
    Hi All,

I'm promoting a Red Carpet event to kickoff Fashion Week LA at the Spider Club, March 15 from 9-2am. The hosts of the party are; Ferrari /Maserati courtesy of The Auto Gallery, COMPLEX Mens Magazine, Rock n' Republic Jeans and NEXT Models. We have Celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson (signed w/ Rocafella Records) and Fashion Host Caroline D'Amore from NEXT Models. We have a huge celebrity invitee list for the event.

Our last event we held at Tokio for NYLON Magazine on Jan 28, turned out celebs like Jaimie Foxx, Jared Leto, Kate Bosworth, Scarlet Johansen, Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst, Danny Masterson and the Hilton Sisters to name a few.

We have two big female celebrities that are going to Host the event as well. Press confirmed covering the event include, People Magazine, Us Weekly, EOnline, WireImage, Star and much more.

We have room for table sponsors available at the event if anyone is interested in promoting any products, logos or businesses in front of the Hollywood crowd. You would have a private table for 8 and 2 guest passes at your discretion. You will be able to place any items in the Celebrity Gift Bags or hand them out at the event. Invitations have been sent, but the second round is going out on Wed. We can still add your name or logo to the e-invites. The sponsorship is only $1,500 to participate.

Please PM me or call me directly if anyone is interested. I'll have all of the sponsorship details available.

Thank you,

Sam Worthington
    951-454-3947 cell

2. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Sam, It was nice talking with you on the phone. Yeah, I think I'll probably go for one table. I'll call you tomorrow (Tuesday) to confirm.

3. samuel_1

samuel_1 Rookie

Nov 10, 2003
    Eagle Glen - So. Cor
    Full Name:
    Samuel Worthington
    Sounds good Patrick. I look forward on talking with you tomorrow.

4. asifsure

asifsure Karting

Mar 10, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Tiffany Chin
    Hey I'm going to a bunch of the show's or I'm going to try to make it. I'm the creative director at TDink.com. Were a Fashion, Lifestyle, Technology publication. Do you think I could cover the event?

5. samuel_1

samuel_1 Rookie

Nov 10, 2003
    Eagle Glen - So. Cor
    Full Name:
    Samuel Worthington
    Just sent you a PM.

6. asifsure

asifsure Karting

Mar 10, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Tiffany Chin
    thanks, just got it. :)
    I'll give you a call later ;)

7. FastRed355

FastRed355 Formula 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Westwood
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Sam, it was good seeing you at the event. It was nice to hang out with Harry and Obi from the Auto Gallery. It's a lot different to be out in the evenings. The racks are much different. Open bar helps too. Keep me posted of future events