Grigio 512TR on Ebay | FerrariChat

Grigio 512TR on Ebay

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by scmguru, Mar 10, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scmguru

scmguru Guest

May 24, 2004
    Anyone know this car? I'm interested..

2. fluque

fluque Formula 3

Jul 30, 2004
    Above 2240m
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    what's the ebay auction number?

3. Mike328

Mike328 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 19, 2002
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Mike
  4. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Not too far from work for me!

5. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    I put another post up on it yesterday too. My inquiry was with Silicon Valley Auto Group. I too am interested in it. However, I've heard some not so good things about SVAG. You might want to do a search on SVAG. Good luck!

6. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Although I certainly can't speak from experience, it's my understanding that any "issues" anybody had with SVAG, formerly Ferrari of Los Gatos, were resolved offline. They have always been more than hospitable to me each and every time I've gone in - whether it's been to just stroll through and look, to gawk at the Yellow enzo, or to watch a black-on-black Saleen S7 get unloaded off of a flatbed. That's more than I can say about literally every single other Ferrari dealership I've ever been in (and I've been to enough) - with one exception...Steve Harris Imports in SLC, Utah.

7. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Was walking by SVAG today, so I stopped to look at the car - it definitely is gorgeous! It's got the 3M Clear Bra (or similar) on the nose, and I'm not sure I would be happy about it. Looking at it in the sun vs. the shade, there was definitely a noticeable lack of "luster" in the paint where the bra was located. For an 11k mile car, it's gorgeous - don't get me wrong.