Motor Trend F430 vs Gallardo | FerrariChat

Motor Trend F430 vs Gallardo

Discussion in '360/430' started by Dino Martini, Mar 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    http://motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_0501_lambo_ferra/index.html

Motor Trend did a road test this month puting the Gallardo and F430 against each other. When I read the article I thought that they seemed to like the 430 more than the Gallardo. What do you think? which car would you take? (oh wait, that seems pretty clear as this is a ferrari web site)

2. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Yeah FERRARI!!! They needed something Quick to tame that Bull!!!

3. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    The article is dead-on in their reaction to the Gallardo (at least IMHO). Very much looking forward to the F430 now!

One thing they're wrong about, however, is the warranty -- Lambo gives you 2/24k, not 2/unlimited...(I wish!).

nlh

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Good article. Must be an online special (or written-up in the Euro edition), since I couldn't find a print of it in my US edition.

Thanks for posting!

5. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    Great article. It is amazing how similar some of the specs of the two cars are.

Thanks for the link!

6. Bernd

Bernd Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2005
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    BZ
    Thanks for the link!

Can´t wait until Friday, now the snow has gone and I can drive the F430 for the first time at the F-dealer. :cool:

Anyhow, I like the Gallardo very much for his design, so I´m looking forward to drive the Gallardo the next days...

Bernd